The Student Room Group

is it sexual abuse if someone sent you nudes without you asking for them?

So this girl I had on facebook, barely talked to, never chatted with on fb before, just on my friend list yea sent me nudes out of nowhere. Probably they were high and wanted to **** with me and joke around I am not lying. And then she tried to mess with me that she wants my cock and that. You know, that kind of a joke, ****ing around. But it's TOTALLY not cool. I dont ****ing know them. I am not friends with them. We only go to the same uni and talked like 2-3 times. I feel violated. Not sexually I just dont want someone to attempt to mess with me. Is this sexual abuse? Can I tell the police? We're both over the age of 18 btw

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No? Just block her?
Reply 2
It's not if you are both over 18. If sending unwanted nudes was fully illegal half the guys in my year would be locked up.
I was in court for jury duty and one of the cases against the accused was sending unwanted nude photos so I think it might be? It's really up to you how you deal with it, at the end of the day it shouldn't be done, your call :smile:
Only if she's ugly.
Original post by Katarvi
No? Just block her?

You cant block someone in real life. She lives ****ing downstairs
In a way I've got nothing to lose. I just want to scare them and mess with them I wouldnt really take it to court either. But will the police take it serious enough to go talk with them?
Original post by Blondie987
I was in court for jury duty and one of the cases against the accused was sending unwanted nude photos so I think it might be? It's really up to you how you deal with it, at the end of the day it shouldn't be done, your call :smile:

I think this must have been repeated nudes amounting to harassment?
Original post by callum_law
I think this must have been repeated nudes amounting to harassment?

Maybe, that's the only thing I've heard about in relation to a criminal offence but obviously I'm not familiar with the law
Reply 9
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
You cant block someone in real life. She lives ****ing downstairs

You failed to mention that in your OP and I'm not a mind reader.
If you block her on social media and from your phone how she gunna send you nudes?
No, it's only indecent exposure
Original post by Katarvi
You failed to mention that in your OP and I'm not a mind reader.
If you block her on social media and from your phone how she gunna send you nudes?

No ****ing hell I like to see her nudes I'm a straight man. They were ****ing with me for no ****ing reason, and now I want to **** with them. It's just that
Reply 12
No, just block her/tell her to stop?

I have a snapchat friend who I don't know, the only pictures of whom I've seen have been of his penis.

I'm straight, I just keep him there as a reminder not to post anything to snapchat I'd care about being on the front page of a newspaper.
Can I tell the police? We're both over the age of 18 btw

Absolutely. What's more, if called upon to prove emotional distress, you can cite this thread as evidence that you're functionally equivalent to a child and should therefore be considered a victim of statutory rape.
No ****ing hell I like to see her nudes I'm a straight man. They were ****ing with me for no ****ing reason, and now I want to **** with them. It's just that

So you actually like seeing the nudes..? What's the issue here then? You want to report her to police because she was messing around sending you something you actually enjoy?
Original post by XOR_
Only if she's ugly.

Hahahahah! This
+1
Original post by JoeTSR
I'm straight, I just keep him there as a reminder not to post anything to snapchat I'd care about being on the front page of a newspaper.

As an exhibitionist, he'd probably just relish the column-inches.
okay do you have any other ideas how I could **** with them? apart from the police
okay do you have any other ideas how I could **** with them? apart from the police

Erm, physically? Come to think of it; are you sure this isn't just a cordial (if admittedly rather forward) invitation to participate in some kind of devil's three-way?
and I cant get what kind of a sane person sends nude pics of herself to mess with someone else?!?!?!!!!!! Maybe she was hoping that I would also send her my nude pics but of course I wouldnt have. Now ive got her nude pics and she's got nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending