The Student Room Group

is it sexual abuse if someone sent you nudes without you asking for them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
okay do you have any other ideas how I could **** with them? apart from the police

ah so you're saying they teased you with repeated nudes and said they wanted to f**k you, but when it came down to it they didn't actually want to f**k you they were just messing around and now you want to get back at them?
Original post by Profesh
Erm, physically? Come to think of it; are you sure this isn't just a cordial (if admittedly rather forward) invitation to participate in some kind of devil's three-way?

nah im too ugly a guy for that sort of thing. I know they do drugs like candy so they were probably out of their heads when they did that. Im not even sure if it was her but if it was I cant hit a woman. Dont mean to be sexist I just cant.
Original post by alkaline.
ah so you're saying they teased you with repeated nudes and said they wanted to f**k you, but when it came down to it they didn't actually want to f**k you they were just messing around and now you want to get back at them?

that is exactly what I was saying, I thought that was quite clear though.
and I cant get what kind of a sane person sends nude pics of herself to mess with someone else?!?!?!!!!!! Maybe she was hoping that I would also send her my nude pics but of course I wouldnt have. Now ive got her nude pics and she's got nothing.

Just send her a pic of someone else's d**k. (if you don't want to send your own in fear of ridicule)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XOR_
Just send her a pic of someone else's dick.

hahahhaaaaaaa that'd be funny. I can tell the office that they smoke weed in their flats 24/7 and that they sent me the nudes but I'm scared Ill have bad reputation in the building. Do you think people will judge me if I tell on them?
So this girl I had on facebook, barely talked to, never chatted with on fb before, just on my friend list yea sent me nudes out of nowhere. Probably they were high and wanted to **** with me and joke around I am not lying. And then she tried to mess with me that she wants my cock and that. You know, that kind of a joke, ****ing around. But it's TOTALLY not cool. I dont ****ing know them. I am not friends with them. We only go to the same uni and talked like 2-3 times. I feel violated. Not sexually I just dont want someone to attempt to mess with me. Is this sexual abuse? Can I tell the police? We're both over the age of 18 btw

It's more harassment, if you don't want the messages, whatever the content, you shouldn't have to receive them, just like messages from trolls or cyberbullies, they are unwanted.
Original post by XOR_
Just send her a pic of someone else's d**k. (if you don't want to send your own in fear of ridicule)

im not small. I dont want my penis on the internet. Thats the only thing which is not there.
im not small. I dont want my penis on the internet. Thats the only thing which is not there.

That's not what I meant, I mean ridicule for showing it in response.
Original post by ZoëC
It's more harassment, if you don't want the messages, whatever the content, you shouldn't have to receive them, just like messages from trolls or cyberbullies, they are unwanted.

this is definitely not legal but someone has to decide whether it should go to the court or not and with 80 000 cases of rape a year, I assume they're going to be too busy to bother even looking at this. Im pretty sure the law isnt okay with this.
Original post by XOR_
That's not what I meant, I mean ridicule for showing it in response.

oh okay. Fair enough
This is a weird thread...
So this girl I had on facebook, barely talked to, never chatted with on fb before, just on my friend list yea sent me nudes out of nowhere. Probably they were high and wanted to **** with me and joke around I am not lying. And then she tried to mess with me that she wants my cock and that. You know, that kind of a joke, ****ing around. But it's TOTALLY not cool. I dont ****ing know them. I am not friends with them. We only go to the same uni and talked like 2-3 times. I feel violated. Not sexually I just dont want someone to attempt to mess with me. Is this sexual abuse? Can I tell the police? We're both over the age of 18 btw

Also, have you spoken to her since, is there anychance she didn't send the nudes and it was actually another guy in her room ****ing with both her and you?
hahahhaaaaaaa that'd be funny. I can tell the office that they smoke weed in their flats 24/7 and that they sent me the nudes but I'm scared Ill have bad reputation in the building. Do you think people will judge me if I tell on them?

Don't be absurd; prison is a place of rehabilitation. Why, if anything, they'll be eternally in your debt for such a brisk, yet permanent and definitely, positively irreversible impact on their wretched, narcotic-addled lives.
Original post by XOR_
Also, have you spoken to her since, is there anychance she didn't send the nudes and it was actually another guy in her room ****ing with both her and you?

But it's been like 2 days. If that was the story she would have messaged me and apologised or at least explained.
But it's been like 2 days. If that was the story she would have messaged me and apologised or at least explained.

Not if she's too embarrassed.

Your penis, the British Overseas Territory of Pitcairn and Wu-Tang Clan's "secret album" certainly make for strange bedfellows.
this is definitely not legal but someone has to decide whether it should go to the court or not and with 80 000 cases of rape a year, I assume they're going to be too busy to bother even looking at this. Im pretty sure the law isnt okay with this.

well it might be worth a try if you believe it should be dealt with by the police. They may just tell you to block them, but if this continues I guess restraining orders, I'm not fully sure, but it will be taken seriously if they actively seek you out e.g making new accounts if you block them etc. Just remember, losing a few facebook friends for the sake of your safety and sanity is not a bad thing.

It seems like they may also be attempting to take advantage of you either sexually, or by having you send pictures.

Be careful, and change your settings - you can choose who sees your posts etc. if you don't want to unfriend them, then also keep evidence of the messages sent, the pictures is a bit difficult, as keeping someone's nudes can be considered criminal in some contexts.
Reply 37
Original post by Katarvi
So you actually like seeing the nudes..? What's the issue here then? You want to report her to police because she was messing around sending you something you actually enjoy?

I think she sent him nudes. Now he wants to **** her but she is not game, shes led him on by making him want her but denying him the prize. To be fair I want to **** her as well now sounds like a right sloot
okay do you have any other ideas how I could **** with them? apart from the police

Send them yours to mess with their heads. They,ll be very upset trust me.

When a man sends naughty and dirty text messages to a woman...it's called sexual harassment.

When a woman sends naughty and dirty text messages to a man...it normally cost the man about £2.50 per minute.

This girl sent you her nude pictures, you should pay a lot for that. I mean that should cost you a lot of money.

Now go and get some vouchers and flowers and send to her with a thank you card.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending