The Student Room Group

I've fallen in love with a prostitute

I don't know what to do. first of all this is alarming from a social standpoint ... She has a first class degree from a reasonable university, she's eloquent, intelligent, she's a white home county girl with posh accent ... What the hell is going on this country when people like this are having to do work like this.

But more importantly I really like her. I've not met someone like her before. She told me over dinner. She said she will stop but how can I believe her? Also I know we can never be serious.

Scroll to see replies

yes it is very alarming. Also, when did you have dinner with her lol was that part of the paid package? or did you see each other afterwards?

if you can never be serious, don't make her stop doing what she does to make a living.
just keep paying for it until you get sick of her, or stop seeing her and hopefully you'll get over her

I don't really have much else to say, I wish I could help, perhaps molvi ji has love problem solution?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by alkaline.
yes it is very alarming. Also, when did you have dinner with her lol was that part of the paid package? or did you see each other afterwards?

if you can never be serious, don't make her stop doing what she does to make a living.
just keep paying for it until you get sick of her, or stop seeing her and hopefully you'll get over her

I don't really have much else to say, I wish I could help, perhaps molvi ji has love problem solution?

I didn't pay , I know her

But legit FIRST CLASS degree from university in a good subject. It clearly means nothing anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't pay , I know her

But legit FIRST CLASS degree from university in a good subject. It clearly means nothing anymore.

oh dear lord, so you found out she's a prostitute, **** well tbh if she only did it out of desperation and you can provide her then personally I think she will stop - she needs a stable money source (could she not have done something else though ffs whatever imma try not to judge her for that decision lol)

you're right about the degree situation, it's a shame really :/ what subject though?
There is nothing wrong with prostitution... Unless it involves trafficking/pimps.

Get over yourself! If you could make money by shagging girls you would.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AccountingBabe
There is nothing wrong with prostitution... Unless it involves trafficking/pimps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's completely fine to not want your gf to be a prostitute, lmao. And that's a fairly offensive assumption, not nearly everyone would do that even if given the chance.
Reply 6
Original post by AccountingBabe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol ok

Op she is likely paid for other services than sex, lower class prostitues have little value except sexual gratification, she sounds like she is as valuable in other areas to these men
Original post by whorace
Lol ok

Op she is likely paid for other services than sex, lower class prostitues have little value except sexual gratification, she sounds like she is as valuable in other areas to these men

It's probably worse that your girlfriend is sharing her emotions and feelings with other men than purely just shagging them and done.
Reply 8
Original post by callum_law
It's probably worse that your girlfriend is sharing her emotions and feelings with other men than purely just shagging them and done.

Lol true, I don't think we as a society are organised very well if we are concerned about our partners sharing emotions and feelings with others to be honest, we need to move towards a different model.
Original post by whorace
Lol true, I don't think we as a society are organised very well if we are concerned about our partners sharing emotions and feelings with others to be honest, we need to move towards a different model.

Well, romantic emotions and feelings. Society in general is poorly prepared to deal with any notion of sex, never mind the complexities of romantic love.
I don't know what to do. first of all this is alarming from a social standpoint ... She has a first class degree from a reasonable university, she's eloquent, intelligent, she's a white home county girl with posh accent ... What the hell is going on this country when people like this are having to do work like this.

But more importantly I really like her. I've not met someone like her before. She told me over dinner. She said she will stop but how can I believe her? Also I know we can never be serious.

Which university? And how did you meet her?
Reply 11
Well, romantic emotions and feelings. Society in general is poorly prepared to deal with any notion of sex, never mind the complexities of romantic love.

Agreed, abolish welfare and bring back the kin system :biggrin:
Original post by whorace
Agreed, abolish welfare and bring back the kin system :biggrin:

The sugar daddy system. Where the youthful and vulnerable are exploited by the wealthy :frown: essentially the basis of our entire capitalist society.
Treat her with the same respect and curiosity as anyone else. And when there are things she wants to talk about, listen and be curious without judgement. And if you need someone to talk it, please let it be a professional, who is professionally obligated to be discreet.

Welcome to real life.
Treat her with the same respect and curiosity as anyone else. And when there are things she wants to talk about, listen and be curious without judgement. And if you need someone to talk it, please let it be a professional, who is professionally obligated to be discreet.

Welcome to real life.

What are you on about? Sounds like some soliloquy from a Bridget Jones movie.
If she's got a first class degree from a reasonable university and seems to be from a fairly wealthy background, why is she a prostitute? :s-smilie:
Original post by enaayrah
If she's got a first class degree from a reasonable university and seems to be from a fairly wealthy background, why is she a prostitute? :s-smilie:

Loves cock.
Loves cock.

Oh...

Something fishy about this :dontknow:
Tell her your mind is made up, that she should put away her make up and she doesn't need to put on the red light tonight.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by enaayrah
Oh...

Something fishy about this :dontknow:

Something fishy indeed.

Not that I know a lot about this scene considering I am a venerable, well-respected member of society, but there are a lot of people with good quality degrees in the biz. I cannot say why, but perhaps many feel that selling their bodies for £150p/h is more compelling a vocation than working in an office 9–5 for analogous or even inferior pay. And indeed there are many who simply have a deep love for phalli and polyamory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending