Got University college
No idea whether I'm going to insure them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by MostPeculiarWay
Finally got my offer for MPhys Physics and Astronomy, A*A*A. If I don't firm my offer before allocation (waiting on Imperial) then am I not guaranteed my college?

Nope. You will receive your college allocation independant of you having firmed yet or not.
Reply 502
Just got allocated Trevelyan college (applied to St Johns)... If I'm honest, I'm really underwhelmed as I really loved St Johns and Trevs really doesn't appeal to me :frown: oh well... Anyone care to share some info about it with me?
Reply 503
Have many Modern Languages students received offers?
Anyone for Japanese?
Getting a little worried now as colleges are being allocated and I have heard nothing, so desperate to get an offer :s-smilie:
Original post by Mld120
Just got allocated Trevelyan college (applied to St Johns)... If I'm honest, I'm really underwhelmed as I really loved St Johns and Trevs really doesn't appeal to me :frown: oh well... Anyone care to share some info about it with me?

Hey I'm sorry you didn't get St johns but you know you'll love it at Trevs, they still have gowned formals! And the person who I met who got relocated there said he made his best friends for life there bonding over the fact they all got relocated there
(edited 8 years ago)
I got University College! :smile:
Reply 506
Subject: Psychology C800
Offer: International, but equal to AAA (Probably going to UCL in stead)
College applied to: St Hild and St Bede
Original post by m1m2

Thats where I have been allocated!
Original post by alicereynolds
Just been assigned to collingwood! 😃

Original post by Els-12
Me too! Was it your first choice?

I've been allocated Collingwood as well :smile:
Reply 509
Original post by Mld120

lol I applied to university college and got Trevelyan, really doesn't appeal to me either What apcan you do haha.I think I'm firming Bristol anyway
Original post by m1m2

Hahaha! What a coincidence! I was reallocated to St Hild and St Bede, but am currently toying with UCL!
Original post by ombtom
Allocated to St Hild and St Bede. Anyone else? :smile:

Bump! OP!
Reply 512
Original post by nobodycarescarla
Hey I'm sorry you didn't get St johns but you know you'll love it at Trevs, they still have gowned formals! And the person who I met who got relocated there said he made his best friends for life there bonding over the fact they all got relocated there

Thank for this... I'm trying to look at the positives aha - good to hear about your friend! Xx
Have the majority of applicants for English or History heard back yet? My friend and I are still waiting having sent it over 4 months ago haha!x
Reply 514
Original post by Riarnna
lol I applied to university college and got Trevelyan, really doesn't appeal to me either What apcan you do haha.I think I'm firming Bristol anyway

Yeah I would have loved university but thought I'd have more of a chance getting St John's... Guess that didn't quite work out for either of us haha :') fair enough! Bristol is amazing - I've got a place there too, but I'm considering whether to firm Durham or St. Andrews... The college allocation has kind of swayed me towards St. Andrews now though
Hey! I got assigned to Trevelyan after applying to St Mary's and was a bit like "oh..." because I loved St Mary's so much on the open day, but I looked at the college website online and it looks really nice actually so I'm feeling much better now :biggrin: if you're into music/theatre/arts stuff, it says they're renowned for that and all their facilities are under one roof because the building is quite modern, it's all hexagonal which looks quite cool :smile: what subject have you applied for? I'm Liberal Arts (English, Classics, French/Spanish)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 516
Original post by bibliophile09
Hey! I got assigned to Trevelyan after applying to St Mary's and was a bit like "oh..." because I loved St Mary's so much on the open day, but I looked at the college website online and it looks really nice actually so I'm feeling much better now :biggrin: if you're into music/theatre/arts stuff, it says they're renowned for that and all their facilities are under one roof because the building is quite modern, it's all hexagonal which looks quite cool :smile: what subject have you applied for? I'm Liberal Arts (English, Classics, French/Spanish)

Congrats :smile: do you think you'll firm Durham?
Reply 517
Subject: Psychology
Offer: AAA
College applied to and allocated: CASTLE 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 518
Original post by rachel x
I've been allocated Collingwood as well :smile:

Cool, what subject? :smile:
Original post by Els-12
Cool, what subject? :smile:

Anthropology, you?