The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Parkwood or Keynes- Kent uni

I've firmed Kent for 2016 and I was wondering what people's opinions are on Keynes houses (shared bathrooms) and parkwood? really indecisive about which i prefer. :h:
Reply 1
Parkwood much more social
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by lydia_adamsw
I've firmed Kent for 2016 and I was wondering what people's opinions are on Keynes houses (shared bathrooms) and parkwood? really indecisive about which i prefer. :h:

I went to the applicant day, and for me personally, I didn't like parkwood. You share a house with 6 people and a shower between 3. Also It's so far from the main campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by cutelady
I went to the applicant day, and for me personally, I didn't like parkwood. You share a house with 6 people and a shower between 3. Also It's so far from the main campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was it you didn't like about it, was it just the sharing aspect? I went to the applicant day also but didn't get to see parkwood :frown: x
Original post by lydia_adamsw

I've personally chosen Turing as my first choice, because it's supposed to be the nicest. However, I had seen Parkwood on the open day last year and it seemed quite nice tbh, so that's my 4th choice after Turing (1,2,3rd choice are all Turing).

Quick Reply

Latest