The Student Room Group

Bank of England First Year Internship 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lewiskh97
I presume they would give us at least a weeks notice, they did say in my email invite for the proversity test that they would be planning to run the AC on the 26th, so I imagine invitations will be given throughout this week.

I think they said the AC was on the 22nd so maybe we might hear tomorrow ... it's probably anybody's guess :unsure:
Reply 21
My email said the 22nd as well, for other assessment days I've been given a weeks notice so I assume today or tomorrow would be the latest they get back to us
Original post by Dr. Phil
My email said the 22nd as well, for other assessment days I've been given a weeks notice so I assume today or tomorrow would be the latest they get back to us

Ah I see, thanks! Where else did you get A/C from, if you don't mind me asking? I wonder what it's like
Reply 23
Original post by QuentinW
Ah I see, thanks! Where else did you get A/C from, if you don't mind me asking? I wonder what it's like

Clifford chance, it's really not too daunting, everyone is really helpful and at least in my experience, try to get the best out of you rather than test you and make you feel uncomfortable
Original post by Dr. Phil
Clifford chance, it's really not too daunting, everyone is really helpful and at least in my experience, try to get the best out of you rather than test you and make you feel uncomfortable

I see, sounds good! Was there any sort of group exercise?
Reply 25
Anyone heard back for the AC?

I've sent them an email today and they said that due to the large number of applicants it's taking longer than originally expected. They also said that they are inviting candidates to assessment centres on a rolling basis (and I don't know what they mean by that since we all completed the proversity exercise on the last week of January).
Original post by egdargi
Anyone heard back for the AC?

I've sent them an email today and they said that due to the large number of applicants it's taking longer than originally expected. They also said that they are inviting candidates to assessment centres on a rolling basis (and I don't know what they mean by that since we all completed the proversity exercise on the last week of January).

Still haven't heard anything. Do you think there were any 'batches' of applicants that completed the proversity test by an earlier deadline than us?
Still haven't heard anything. Do you think there were any 'batches' of applicants that completed the proversity test by an earlier deadline than us?

From what I've seen, there are people still taking the proversity tests, so maybe they have to wait until after their deadlines?
Original post by flann321
From what I've seen, there are people still taking the proversity tests, so maybe they have to wait until after their deadlines?

Yeah possibly...but it seems they say they do it on a rolling basis. I don't know...
Yeah possibly...but it seems they say they do it on a rolling basis. I don't know...

Yeah I'm going to take this as bad news ...
Reply 30
Original post by permanenthelp!
Yeah I'm going to take this as bad news ...

Yeah but it's strange that no one seems to have heard from them yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still haven't heard! They said to me to keep the 22nd free and now its six days away!!!
Original post by egdargi
Yeah but it's strange that no one seems to have heard from them yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can only hope :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by Jamie S
I still haven't heard! They said to me to keep the 22nd free and now its six days away!!!

In the invitation to the proversity test they said that AC would be during the week starting on the 22nd though, not on the 22nd.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
In the invitation to the proversity test they said that AC would be during the week starting on the 22nd though, not on the 22nd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, sorry I must have misread it :smile:
Yeah, I did the proversity tests only last week and it said in the email that they were planning to run the AC on Friday 26th. So we might not hear anything until the end of the week.
Original post by lewiskh97
Yeah, I did the proversity tests only last week and it said in the email that they were planning to run the AC on Friday 26th. So we might not hear anything until the end of the week.

Oh ok, that would make much more sense then, thanks for sharing!:biggrin:
Reply 37
Hi guys! Anyone heard anything? Still waiting to hear back too :/
Original post by Liv1996
Hi guys! Anyone heard anything? Still waiting to hear back too :/

Nope, no one :/
Got my rejection email at 5 o'clock yesterday evening, didn't get a chance to do Proversity tests. Good luck to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending