The Student Room Group

What are the funniest (or the strangest) dreams you've ever had at night?

At the beginning of February this year, I had a dream in which I was imprisoned unrightfully, and then rescued by my family. In the morning, I laughed at it. :smile:

I came up with an idea to ask you about your strange dreams. Share!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Patryk1992
At the beginning of February this year, I had a dream in which I was imprisoned unrightfully, and then rescued by my family. In the morning, I laughed at it. :smile:

I came up with an idea to ask you about your strange dreams. Share!

:lol: that's an interisting one.

I had one recently where these orange sprites were trying to take over the world, one office building at a time. I pretended to be dead and then went to take on the leader in this really hilly place :tongue:
Reply 2
plot twist: it wasn't a dream
:rofl::rofl:
When i was 8 i had a dream where i was in the drivers seat and my brother ran back from the shopping mall to put stuff in the car boot and the car boot was facing towards the wall, then i decided to reverse the car and my brother got crushed between the car and the wall and i laughed a bunch after that and my life went on without my brother in my life. then i woke up and went back to sleep
Reply 5
Original post by thefatone
When i was 8 i had a dream where i was in the drivers seat and my brother ran back from the shopping mall to put stuff in the car boot and the car boot was facing towards the wall, then i decided to reverse the car and my brother got crushed between the car and the wall and i laughed a bunch after that and my life went on without my brother in my life. then i woke up and went back to sleep

guessing you don't / didn't get along with your brother then? :lolwut:
Funnily enough I had a dream where I was in a fantasy world such as LOTR and the city was under attack my killer lions and there were so many and simple archery didn't kill them. Like m8 I was tryna shoot my arrows but their fur was so thick oh my and there was this crazy antagonist which wanted to keep the city under their controls but they hid behind a mask and so I didn't know who it was only that I had to kill them (**** knows why they were wearing an anonymous mask, this is what happens when you watch too much Mr. Robot) Anyways: PLOT TWISTLTurned out it was my sister and I couldn't kill her but I knew her weakness was being tickled so I tickled her until she gave up. My brain is weird AF.
Original post by Alexion
guessing you don't / didn't get along with your brother then? :lolwut:

absolutley hated him, i pretty much got all the blame whenever he pissed about and i was the only one who'd ever get told off
LOOOOL, this is last nights dream so I remember it so well. I've been having weird dreams for the last week.

Spoiler

Nah I'm treating life too calm for it to be stress. I think it's because I've been having cheese toasties before bed lmao.

Oh right, thought it was an actual teacher :lol:
I had a dream that my Sixth form had a Harry Potter appreciation day, and everyone came in their house colours (The house choices for people I knew actually made sense when I woke up) and me and my friend wanted to play Quidditch in the hall so we mounted broomsticks onto our pets (I have a big german shepherd and she has a kitten) and rode them, dream me seemed to have no qualms about animal cruelty :biggrin:. The weird thing is though that I don't even like Harry Potter that much, I mean I have read some of the books and seen the films, but I am no die-hard fan.
I had a dream that I was flying over dinosaurs while getting chased by a seagull to survive and save myself from a fallen angel
Original post by scnotcrazy
I had a dream that I was flying over dinosaurs while getting chased by a seagull to survive and save myself from a fallen angel

Was the Shia LeBeouf in it? Seems like something he'd be well into.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Funnily enough I had a dream where I was in a fantasy world such as LOTR and the city was under attack my killer lions and there were so many and simple archery didn't kill them. Like m8 I was tryna shoot my arrows but their fur was so thick oh my and there was this crazy antagonist which wanted to keep the city under their controls but they hid behind a mask and so I didn't know who it was only that I had to kill them (**** knows why they were wearing an anonymous mask, this is what happens when you watch too much Mr. Robot) Anyways: PLOT TWISTLTurned out it was my sister and I couldn't kill her but I knew her weakness was being tickled so I tickled her until she gave up. My brain is weird AF.

*copies and pastes and prepares to turn into super hit film*

fite me

Holy ****.
Original post by mango peeler
*copies and pastes and prepares to turn into super hit film*

fite me

Only if royalties are paid to me, otherwise you'll be getting the £££ and I'll be cryin

Original post by ravioliyears
Holy ****.

LMAO I am a weird child.
Original post by mango peeler
Was the Shia LeBeouf in it? Seems like something he'd be well into.

haha totally :u:
Only if royalties are paid to me, otherwise you'll be getting the £££ and I'll be cryin

LMAO I am a weird child.

Haha you're really not. I've had much worse lmao :rofl:
Last night actually, I dreamt that I was diagnosed with cancer and I was told I only had weeks to live. I looked at all the plans I had for myself, going to university, getting a job, having kids and a family and I realised I couldn't do any of that. I then went back to my old school to say goodbye to my friends and I tried to joke that I was going to die in a few weeks but most thought I was joking until I couldn't really joke any more. It was kind of awkward. Then I went home, I woke up before I had the chance to die in my dream fortunately.

I'm calling Warner Bros. now.
Don't try to stop me!

Original post by scnotcrazy
haha totally :u:

noice

Quick Reply

Latest