The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Biology interview

I have an interview tomorrow for biology at Manchester uni. I was hoping someone who has had an interview for Manchester could tell me some of the questions they got asked or just some information about the interview which might be helpful.
Original post by Ben_2911
I have an interview tomorrow for biology at Manchester uni. I was hoping someone who has had an interview for Manchester could tell me some of the questions they got asked or just some information about the interview which might be helpful.

My boyfriend had an interview a couple of years ago and said it was very informal and felt more like a chat than an interview. I think they asked something about his personal statement but other than that it was fairly relaxed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Most of it was based off my personal statement; I'd written some spiel about cells so we talked about that. She asked me about my hobbies too, from my personal statement, as well as more broad questions - "do you do any sport?" "What societies interest you?". Also got asked why I chose biology and why I chose Manchester, along with how my A levels were going and which bits I liked, did I think I was at a disadvantage as I hadnt done a level chem, etc etc. That's all I recall atm. Hope it helps!
If you need more info about the interview, I've answered a similar question before, so checking that out in my previous posts (there aren't many, won't be hard to find) might give some insight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending