The Student Room Group

Leopard that mauled people at a school has escaped (again!)

This video is unreal... and I thought my kitten was vicious!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35584909
just seen it on the news... they should let him stay in teh jungle where he belongs :yep:

:bhangra:
Reply 2
They couldn't get it to change its spots.
Original post by the bear
just seen it on the news... they should let him stay in teh jungle where he belongs :yep:

:bhangra:

well said bear, many of these holding pens are horrendous. saw a thing about a tiger who was kept in a 'temporary' pen the size of a dining room table for years until she died. was on some documentary which i can probs dig out if anyone feels the need for me to prove it :redface: x
Original post by Queen Cersei
This video is unreal... and I thought my kitten was vicious!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35584909

I have a cat like that

Rescue cat who attacks anything that moves

But looking at the video it's no wonder it acted the way it did as it only has two reactions flight (which they were preventing) or attack

But the new cage they moved it to was an absolute joke
Should have shot it and made a cape out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy
well said bear, many of these holding pens are horrendous. saw a thing about a tiger who was kept in a 'temporary' pen the size of a dining room table for years until she died. was on some documentary which i can probs dig out if anyone feels the need for me to prove it :redface: x

it's OK CC we believe you :wink:
Leopards are so cool.
Original post by CoolCavy

No I've seen enough of these vids to know how horrible and barbaric some of the conditions people keep animals in
Reply 9
Original post by BaconandSauce
No I've seen enough of these vids to know how horrible and barbaric some of the conditions people keep animals in

And pigs and, er, tomatoes...

Look at that poor thing. Looks like barbed wire on the top...

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending