The Student Room Group

Has anyone seen Adele's carpool karaoke with James Corden?

Is it me or is James Corden really good at singing and Adele really good at rapping?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Is it me or is James Corden really good at singing and Adele really good at rapping?

Haha yeah they're pretty good :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Haha yeah they're pretty good :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adele's laugh is so contagious :' )
all the carpool karaoke's are all really funny to the point where even if you don't like the artist you can still enjoy it :smile:
Original post by Danny McCoyne
that fat whale won't get any clicks from me.

If you were her, she'd probably say the same.
Original post by hxfsxh
If you were her, she'd probably say the same.

I'm not fat or white.
I'm not fat or white.

Adele isn't fat.
Original post by hxfsxh
Adele isn't fat.

You're so in denial. She's aged terribly as well. Oldest looking 27 year old ever.
You're so in denial. She's aged terribly as well. Oldest looking 27 year old ever.

I don't see why such factors matter to you, the thread was made to appreciate her music- last time I checked, your looks do not coincide with your ability to sing.
Original post by hxfsxh
I don't see why such factors matter to you, the thread was made to appreciate her music- last time I checked, your looks do not coincide with your ability to sing.

The OP asked if anyone saw the Car-oke videos and I responded by saying that I didn't.

You're the one that quoted me more than once.
Reply 10
James Corden can harmonise! He sings like he was in a church choir. He knows some tunes too. The car pool clips have really raised him in my estimations.

The Adele one made me laugh as a) she was deep into the Spice Girls - the accuracy of the lyrics!; and b) wow, she chills to rap.
Yeah...I love all the carpool karaoke videos...Jason Derulo, One Direction, Justin Bieber.. :lol:
Reply 12
The Stevie Wonder one is nice. I liked how he FaceTimed his wife and was like, "Do you recognise this English dude?".

James gave some Stevie classics life. The same on the Jennifer Hudson episode. Jennifer was me when she was all, "Whaaaat?!"
Original post by CCC75
The Stevie Wonder one is nice. I liked how he FaceTimed his wife and was like, "Do you recognise this English dude?".

James gave some Stevie classics life. The same on the Jennifer Hudson episode. Jennifer was me when she was all, "Whaaaat?!"

The Jennifer Hudson one was amazing! Have you seen the one with Chris Martin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Matrix123
The Jennifer Hudson one was amazing! Have you seen the one with Chris Martin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it terrible of me that I thought James was doing Coldplay better than Chris? 😁 When Chris corrected James on the lyrics though 😄
Original post by CCC75
Is it terrible of me that I thought James was doing Coldplay better than Chris? 😁 When Chris corrected James on the lyrics though 😄

No, I thought that at points too. Ikr, that's one of the most awkward things that could have happened to him :tongue:
When Chris got out that keyboard though... :biggrin:
I like the way he did a tribute to David Bowie too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Yeah, I thought it was sick. Corden's harmonies were really good.
Original post by Supersaps
Yeah, I thought it was sick. Corden's harmonies were really good.

He sounded so good when he sang "Hello"
I've seen all of them - really enjoyable. When he cries after Stevie Wonder sings to his wife my heart melted :lol:

I love Carrie.

[video="youtube;4fwjMuIAmXk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fwjMuIAmXk[/video]
Original post by ByronicHero
I've seen all of them - really enjoyable. When he cries after Stevie Wonder sings to his wife my heart melted :lol:

I love Carrie.

[video="youtube;4fwjMuIAmXk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fwjMuIAmXk[/video]

Oh yeah that one was really good too :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest