The Student Room Group

Girls that call themselves UGLY PISS ME OFF

Like seriously......................................................................................
I have eczema on my face, it itches like hell, sometimes it pisses me off bare, but I still never think / say I am Ugly, cause I'm not. Neither is anyone else.

Scroll to see replies

I find so many things wrong with this thread that I cant even....
Reply 2
Original post by Justmoll28
I find so many things wrong with this thread that I cant even....well done for probably setting a **** storm off OP

??
Some people have mental issues that affect how they see their body, and some people have incredibly low self confidence. You're lucky you have the confidence to think you're beautiful, but lots of people don't. It's a shame that people with low self esteem and/or mental illness piss you off.
Reply 4
Have you ever pondered as to why they might think this of themselves?
beauty is only skin deep :yep:
Original post by Anonbabes
??

this is clearly a troll post, you cant actually have that much of a narrow minded view??
Reply 7
I get what you are saying.

Bear in mind that some people's mental state affects their perception of themselves.

But others call themselves ugly when in reality they have no idea what it is like.

Try telling that to someone with cystic acne or something like that.

:wink:
So you're annoyed by every female in existence?
Original post by Mayhem™
So you're annoyed by every female in existence?

I'm beautiful, so that's existence minus one.
Original post by hxfsxh
I'm beautiful, so that's existence minus one.

At least you can admit it, every girl I've called good looking, replies with some rubbish like "what are you on about I'm so ugly" or "why would you even say that".
Original post by Mayhem™
At least you can admit it, every girl I've called good looking, replies with some rubbish like "what are you on about I'm so ugly" or "why would you even say that".

I'll gladly take compliments from anyone :lol: I think some people do that so they get complimented even more tbh or they have really low self-esteem
Some people are very clearly ugly, what is with this lie that nobody is ugly or that beauty is only skin deep. Well obviously because that's how we define it. Beauty is literally physical attractiveness.

We don't say "Oh you've got intelligent abs", so why must people be lied too about inner-beauty. You can have both.

People are ugly, if we were to average everyone's rating of every one else and list them from lowest to highest. Those in the bottom percentiles are clearly ugly.
Stop projecting your own insecurities onto other people. How someone feels about themselves is completely personal and has absolutely nothing to do with you or how you look and feel.
Reply 14
Original post by Mayhem™

This gets on my wick too:yep:

Then they complain you don't compliment them enough:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do girls call themselves "ugly piss me off" ? i've never heard of this before
Original post by Mayhem™

This always makes me cringe, but I think it can be a natural reaction for people at times. It always feels a little attention seekingish even if that isn't the intention AT ALL! Y'knowww?
Original post by Andy98
This gets on my wick too:yep:

Then they complain you don't compliment them enough:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can see why it would annoy you and i try my best not to do that but sometime's admittedly i find it hard to accept compliments :/ mainly because i think that they are lying and are only doing it to be courteous like it really annoys me when (bc i like complimenting others) i say like oh your hair looks amazing or something or y'know if she is a bit hot :mmm: and then they say 'ur's does as well' but it is clearly not true because you have just ran a mile to school in january in the wind ;-;
Original post by Anonymous
I can see why it would annoy you and i try my best not to do that but sometime's admittedly i find it hard to accept compliments :/ mainly because i think that they are lying and are only doing it to be courteous like it really annoys me when (bc i like complimenting others) i say like oh your hair looks amazing or something or y'know if she is a bit hot :mmm: and then they say 'ur's does as well' but it is clearly not true because you have just ran a mile to school in january in the wind ;-;

But you're beautiful! :yep:
Original post by Mayhem™

let's be honest when a girl is hot she knows it

she might never say it because for some reason people (particularly women but men also tbh) have been conditioned to reject any compliment or else be shunned as an arrogant bitch lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending