The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

When did college allocation start?! I haven't been allocated a college yet even though i've got an offer :frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Els-12
Me too! Was it your first choice?

Yes it was! Was it yours?
Just got allocated to Hatfield... So happy! :biggrin:
Original post by tialoren
just got allocated to hatfield... So happy! :d

just got hatfield too!
Reply 524
Just got an offer for PPE!
Original post by jaseho98
just got hatfield too!

I'm a soon to be Hatfielder too!!!
Original post by AunAb
Congrats on your offer! Are you resitting any exams by any chance? Also, may I ask when you applied?

Yeah I'm resitting some of my A2 and AS exams and my UCAS was sent off early November. Also I have just received an email saying that I'm in St Cuth's!!!
When did college allocation start?! I haven't been allocated a college yet even though i've got an offer :frown:

College allocation only started yesterday. It goes through tons of rounds of allocation. Don't worry at all.

Did you do the trick where you check on the website to find your college?
Just got allocated to Jo Butler - my first choice! Was expecting to wait a little longer but I'm glad they replied so fast :biggrin:
Allocated van mildert college! Anyone else? Anyone know what this college is like?
Reply 530
just got hatfield too!

Me too :smile: What course have you applied for?
Original post by Bea L
Me too :smile: What course have you applied for?

Psychology! You? xx
Reply 532
Psychology! You? xx

Economics! Are you planning on going to a visit day? :smile:
Does anyone know if Stephenson college is nice?
Just heard back today from Josephine Butler which was my first choice 😊
Offer: A*AA
Course: Liberal Arts (English Literature, French and Spanish)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got allocated to St Cuthberts! My first choice, but I haven't visited Durham yet so it was pretty random! Anybody else?? :smile:
anyone doing economics who is thinking of a career in investment banking has no chance, the course is basically a geography degree and employers treat it like a btec
YAAAAAAS! just got offered university college for economics! Link me anyone in the same college/course
Original post by CentreBack
yeh, sorry to break the news but you are better off going to a respected uni like bath, investment bankers treat durham in the same category as angle ruskin

Mate please say you're screwing with me. I thought it guarenteed a job in investment banking like the course is tailored for it
Reply 539
Engineering A*AA
Open application came back I got allocated to St Aidans. What's it like there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending