The Student Room Group

Would you pick up a £50 note stuck in dog poop?

So you're walking down the road one day and you stumble across a £50 note stuck in dog poop.

Would you pick it up knowing that you'll get dog poop on your hands?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Without hesitation.
No. Even if I did see £50 on the floor, I'd leave it; It's not mine to take.
Reply 3
Yes, I'd take it home and clean it, and then hand it in to the nearest police station. :colone:
I don't think ANYONE will pick up ANY VALUE OF MONEY if it was lodged in ANY TYPE OF FAECES
Hmm depends how much dog poo is on it.
im poor... of course i would
If i had something to put it in till i got home and could wash it
Reply 8
Yup, I'm quite used to the smell of poop, I could easily deal with that ****

Ain't nobody gonna keep me from free money :wink:
how do you wash money
Original post by homeland.lsw
I don't think ANYONE will pick up ANY VALUE OF MONEY if it was lodged in ANY TYPE OF FAECES

I think YOU are WRONG.
Surely £200 would be too tempting?
Original post by defenestrated
how do you wash money

exactly my thought
Original post by plasmaman
I think YOU are WRONG.
Surely £200 would be too tempting?

if it's covered in **** no, I'm not that desperate :wink:
Original post by homeland.lsw
if it's covered in **** no, I'm not that desperate :wink:

It's not about being desperate, it's about not being a stuck up prissy ponce, and accepting that £200 is actually a lot of money to most people.
Original post by Arkasia
It's not about being desperate, it's about not being a stuck up prissy ponce, and accepting that £200 is actually a lot of money to most people.

beetch shut up
Original post by Arkasia

£200 is not a lot to most people, it is to students but not if you actually have a decent job and a handle on your finances.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by CreamyChocolate
So you're walking down the road one day and you stumble across a £50 note stuck in dog poop.

Would you pick it up knowing that you'll get dog poop on your hands?

Definitely - I have 4 dogs so no hesitation.
Reply 17
I think the better question is why would someone stick a £50 note in dog s***?
Probably going to sound stuck up but no ****ing way, the gain from the £50 in no way compensates enough for having to stink of **** for the rest of the day.

And anyway, is it even WORTH anything? I mean, no self respecting store owner or bank is going to accept a £50 bill smeared in **** are they, so it is, in essence, worthless anyway
Yes.

I wouldn't hand it in to the police station because it's not an amount big enough to have someone report it missing.

Quick Reply

Latest