The Student Room Group

Capgemini Apprenticeships 2016

Hi,

Has anyone been invited to the upcoming assessment centre in late Feburary?

Slightly unsure what to talk about in the 5 minute presentation and need some help.
Reply 1
Original post by Tinglay
Hi,

Has anyone been invited to the upcoming assessment centre in late Feburary?

Slightly unsure what to talk about in the 5 minute presentation and need some help.

What points do they want you to cover in the presentation.
Original post by SamAhm
What points do they want you to cover in the presentation.

Hi, they're asking me to cover the following three points

· How the digital you allows you to connect with others.

· How the digital you will shape or support your career

· How you plan on further developing the digital you

I'm really struggling to brainstorm ideas for the first and third points. Aside from facebook, meetup.com, linkedin and social media I'm drawing blanks. I think they are asking to demonstrate how you use technology productively to connect with others in a professional sense, but I don't use linkedin, so that's crossed off. I think I may talk about this forum.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Tinglay

I'm really struggling to brainstorm ideas for the first and third points. Aside from facebook, meetup.com, linkedin and social media I'm drawing blanks. I think they are asking to demonstrate how you use technology productively to connect with others in a professional sense, but I don't use linkedin, so that's crossed off. I think I may talk about this forum.

Remember you can also talk about how you're going to develop so you could talk about LinkedIn and how it'll help you in the future.

Have you done any programming at all? if so you can talk about that.
Also when is your assessment center if it's on the 26th then i'll see you there.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tinglay

You should definitely mention the fact that you used social media to put together ideas for your presentation! That's using digital to support your career. Also is it worth thinking about other ways you use digital as a research tool? Like learning about CapGemini through their digital presence - or do you think this goes against what they're looking for?
Any feedback? How did the assessment centre go?

Ive got mine on the 23rd March and have the same questions for the presentation.

What other activities did you have to do at the centre?

Thanks in Advance
Does anyone know when they're going to be opening applications for the chartered management degree apprenticeship?
Reply 7
hi guys, I have a AC for Capgemini coming up and am really unsure about what to cover for the presentation! Any ideas? Has anyone been successful and willing to share what they covered? Any help would be super appreciated.

Questions below:

How the digital you allows you to connect with others
How the digital you will shape or support your career
How you plan on further developing the digital you
Reply 8
Original post by LilyB4650
hi guys, I have a AC for Capgemini coming up and am really unsure about what to cover for the presentation! Any ideas? Has anyone been successful and willing to share what they covered? Any help would be super appreciated.

Questions below:

How the digital you allows you to connect with others
How the digital you will shape or support your career
How you plan on further developing the digital you

What role did u apply for?
Reply 9
I applied for the Business Management position.. I was a bit confused since this role is all about client relationships rather than tech.. Have you applied for something similar?
I applied for the Business Management position.. I was a bit confused since this role is all about client relationships rather than tech.. Have you applied for something similar?

Iv applied for the applications consultant on the degree apprentice program. Are u on that or the graduate
I've applied for the Business Management graduate programme.. when is your AC? whats the degree apprenticeship programme?
I've applied for the Business Management graduate programme.. when is your AC? whats the degree apprenticeship programme?

Our AC wil be different, the degree apprenticeship is you study for a degree whilst working. Degree is paid for from capgemini
Original post by raesa786
Our AC wil be different, the degree apprenticeship is you study for a degree whilst working. Degree is paid for from capgemini

I see, that makes sense. Do you know what you have to do for your AC yet? Is it the same presentation? This thread seems to have been started by someone going for the apprenticeship and its the same presentation I have to do- maybe they're the same?

Bit concerned I've been put on an apprenticeship scheme now lol.. I can't see anyone going for this grad scheme on glassdoor with the same presentation as I have, and so far Capgem HR people haven't been great so a mistake like this wouldn't surprise me :/
Original post by Harvinder09
Any feedback? How did the assessment centre go?

Ive got mine on the 23rd March and have the same questions for the presentation.

What other activities did you have to do at the centre?

Thanks in Advance

Hey Harvinder- what role did you apply for? How did the AC go? I have mine coming up so was wondering if you had any advice!
Reply 15
Hey Harvinder- what role did you apply for? How did the AC go? I have mine coming up so was wondering if you had any advice!

Hey Lily, have you had your AC yet?
Reply 16
anyone got AC on the 27th july 2016??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending