The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

September 2016???

Heeey :biggrin: anyone who will study in UCLan in 2016 ? I will come from greece studying Hospitality management and its gonna be pretty cool knowing someone who will be there or wants to exchange more information about the uni :smile:
Original post by elisavet98
Heeey :biggrin: anyone who will study in UCLan in 2016 ? I will come from greece studying Hospitality management and its gonna be pretty cool knowing someone who will be there or wants to exchange more information about the uni :smile:

Congratulations! Must be excited to move to another place! I'll be moving from Canada if I decide to go there.

I'm looking forward to visiting the campus in a couple weeks for my interview, so I can let you know what I learn about the uni if you'd like. :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BristolFresher15
Congratulations! Must be excited to move to another place! I'll be moving from Canada if I decide to go there.

I'm looking forward to visiting the campus in a couple weeks for my interview, so I can let you know what I learn about the uni if you'd like. :smile:

For an interview , that must be very cool!! Yes sure i would like to know your news!! :biggrin:
Original post by elisavet98
For an interview , that must be very cool!! Yes sure i would like to know your news!! :biggrin:

Yup, I'm excited! I'll let you know what I learn from the tour when I get back :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BristolFresher15
Yup, I'm excited! I'll let you know what I learn from the tour when I get back :smile:

Are you thinking about other unis' ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending