The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KeyToSuccess
Sr90 has been rekt on Twitter

Posted from TSR Mobile

link
I think its more to detract from poor performances and the growing tension and pressure at United. Long overdue for Sir Bobby Charlton, certainly should have had it much much earlier. Sir Matt Busby, Sir Alex and Sir Bobby Charlton stands, all at one stadium! One more stand left to rename.

Also, i highly doubt Woodward really gives a **** what SBC has as input, i mean yeah it'll have some weight but ultimately Woodward can appoint whoever he pleases. I think we have not signed Mourinho as our manager because our ****ing board is just hoping van Gaal can turn it around since the farce surrounding the sacking of Moyes and how poorly it was handled (Newspapers knew before Moyes even had known he got sacked ffs) may be putting them off from another scenario as such and they're giving van Gaal time. Maybe that or our ****ing board are just dumb as **** and just have decided the season has run its course and may as well let van Gaal have the season and leave at the end of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yo trap king was on to one here.

thoughts

@SA-1 @difeo @Rk2k14

is that you in your profile picture? PM me xxx
Original post by difeo

Original post by swirly

I've found a Taylor lookalike, pls don't ruin this
Original post by difeo
I've found a Taylor lookalike, pls don't ruin this

She's more like Perrie Edwards fool
Original post by swirly
She's more like Perrie Edwards fool

Fk must hate her then
Reply 4609
Original post by difeo

That is 10/10 creeper. U r srs stranger danger.

Hope your post was a joke m8 :creep:
Original post by swirly
yo trap king was on to one here.

thoughts

@SA-1 @difeo @Rk2k14

Swear i saw a tiger in that vid. Mad scenes.
Original post by mhsc
That is 10/10 creeper. U r srs stranger danger.

Hope your post was a joke m8 :creep:

obvs a joke srs tho saf pm me

@qasidb why did you quote me then delete it pal
Dif =

Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
I think its more to detract from poor performances and the growing tension and pressure at United. Long overdue for Sir Bobby Charlton, certainly should have had it much much earlier. Sir Matt Busby, Sir Alex and Sir Bobby Charlton stands, all at one stadium! One more stand left to rename

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll be the Jose Mourinho stand after he wins us 5 league titles
Dif fapping as we speak (notice the 15min breaks)....smh

thoughts?

@swirly @Rk2k14

Basic.
Original post by difeo
obvs a joke srs tho saf pm me

@qasidb why did you quote me then delete it pal

Basically, I implied that Taylor Swift is ugly but then afterwards I thought that no, that's not what I actually believe, so I deleted it.

(It's just that I find her face annoying which doesn't mean I think she's ugly.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trapking
Dif fapping as we speak (notice the 15min breaks)....smh

thoughts?

@swirly @Rk2k14

Basic.

@difeo
Thoughts on getting rekt by trapking?
Original post by qasidb
Basically, I implied that Taylor Swift is ugly but then afterwards I thought that no, that's not what I actually believe, so I deleted it.

(It's just that I find her face annoying which doesn't mean I think she's ugly.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

better ****ing not be
Original post by Rk2k14
@difeo
Thoughts on getting rekt by trapking?

Hope the players starting playing with some heart and determination...we're too timid when the opposition lead...

Latest