The Student Room Group

opinion on this model?

Scroll to see replies

Obese.
Original post by Justmoll28
i get what youre saying but why so sassy?:K:

Felt like a necessary disclaimer before someone tried to respond to my comment saying how offended they are that I don't want to be their size and how I'm a fat shame-r.....it happens way more than it should.

It also wasn't meant to come across as sassy or aggressive at all.
Original post by dairychocolate
This is what she looks like:

She's got that 'endomorph' body structure, which some guys like.

Personally prefer something more like this:

Feminine but not big.

i think the bottom girl looks less like a woman and more like a girl whereas the top pic of the model looks like quite a womanly mature figure...hm
so you just see a big ball of lard then? what about her face? do you think shes pretty?

Her face is also fat.
Original post by SophieSmall
Felt like a necessary disclaimer before someone tried to respond to my comment saying how offended they are that I don't want to be their size and how I'm a fat shame-r.....it happens way more than it should.

i have the same body shape as her but im 4'11 whereas shes 5'9 haha
i have the same body shape as her but im 4'11 whereas shes 5'9 haha

4'9 here :tongue:
i think the bottom girl looks less like a woman and more like a girl whereas the top pic of the model looks like quite a womanly mature figure...hm

You don't have to be fat to look womanly.
Original post by Rockstar North
Her face is also fat.

yeah...such a fat face???

ashley-graham-600x800.jpg
Original post by Shumaya
You don't have to be fat to look womanly.

im entitled to my own opinion and i said she looked more womanly than the other picture.
Original post by harinimnida
Obese.

shes 5'9 though?
shes 5'9 though?

What has that got to do with how fat you are?
What has that got to do with how fat you are?

shes tall so she can get away with that body shape better than someone at like 4' for example. it proportions her so she looks good in my opinion
In the printed dress she honestly looks perfect. She looked so feminine and beautiful!
I don't think she is fat at all. She has wider hips and large thighs but that is seemed as 'thick'. She isn't fat.
shes tall so she can get away with that body shape better than someone at like 4' for example. it proportions her so she looks good in my opinion

She's still fat for 5'9.

I think that's got more to do with the face.

The bottom girl is slim, with a small waist, a big rack and nice hips. Perfect bod.
She's still fat for 5'9.

i really disagree :smile:
Original post by dairychocolate
I think that's got more to do with the face.

The bottom girl is slim, with a small waist, a big rack and nice hips. Perfect bod.

what big rack....? she looks quite young though compared to Ashley graham
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
In the printed dress she honestly looks perfect. She looked so feminine and beautiful!

i loved the first outfit and then the date night dress haha :smile:

I agree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending