The Student Room Group

opinion on this model?

Scroll to see replies

To everyone saying she is fat, here is a picture of the much admired Marilyn Monroe:
image.jpeg
Original post by Mystery.
To everyone saying she is fat, here is a picture of the much admired Marilyn Monroe:
image.jpeg

She's chubby too
Body: Proportionally she has a good lower body, but I think she's a bit overweight.

Her face: really freaking pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
LMAO WHAT?!

Am I watching the same video as you?

She isn't "really overweight" and she certainly isn't "extremely unattractive"...the latter statement though WTF!!!!! "EXTREMELY UNATTRACTIVE"? oh my gosh I must look like a overly melted piece of cheese stuck to the bottom of a pan then. :colonhash:

I'm just judging from the video. She's extremely overweight. She's carrying dozens of excess kilograms of fat. Yes, she's extremely unattractive in this state. If she was thin and wore decent clothes and didn't put any makeup on, she'd probably look decent to be fair. She's not a hopeless case, but needs a lot of work and needs to get rid of that makeup because she looks like a clown.
Original post by Mystery.
image.jpeg

Fat.
She is so cute! Her figure is definitely on the heavier side/plus size but she isn't like fat or huge. I think I detected curves? She looks like a perfect hourglass shape.
She has a perfect shape ; not too heavy or too light. Smack in the middle. This model is anything but obese. Her clothes really do fit her and she might have a Marilyn Monroe figure.
Original post by Cold 187um
It's hard to say exactly. I haven't seen what she looks like without makeup. But I know she'd look a lot more respectable and attractive without it. She looks like a total clown with all that makeup! It's a really bad look for a woman. Not only does she not need it, but she looks very unattractive with all that rubbish on her face!!! Very bad.

shes a model so i doubt when shes been photographed shes done her own makeup though, this is her without makeup:
Capture1.jpg

this is her with natural makeup, does she still look like a clown?

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ashley-graham.jpg?quality=75&strip=color&w=1012
Original post by Justmoll28
she does actually but not in that picture! hahaha, and well, imo Angie looks like a 15 year old school girl but the model Ashley looks like shes had a couple of kids or something, she just looks like she has more of a womanly 'child bearing' figure (wider hips, defined waist etc)

The main difference I see is that the woman you posted has a bigger frame and carries more fat, which I find less attractive than the girl I posted.

I just way prefer this:

Still got the hips/curves but is lean.
Original post by dairychocolate
Personally prefer something more like this:

Feminine but not big.

I prefer slim with muscle in all the right places - in other words, a girl that does her heavy squats :love:

I'm just judging from the video. She's extremely overweight. She's carrying dozens of excess kilograms of fat. Yes, she's extremely unattractive in this state. If she was thin and wore decent clothes and didn't put any makeup on, she'd probably look decent to be fair. She's not a hopeless case, but needs a lot of work and needs to get rid of that makeup because she looks like a clown.

She is overweight but extremely overweight? That is obesity. Does she look morbid obese to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAgawjzimjc :smile:
The main difference I see is that the woman you posted has a bigger frame and carries more fat, which I find less attractive than the girl I posted.

I just way prefer this:

she undoubtably is breathing in in that picture:rofl:
Original post by Macy1998
She is so cute! Her figure is definitely on the heavier side/plus size but she isn't like fat or huge. I think I detected curves? She looks like a perfect hourglass shape.
She has a perfect shape ; not too heavy or too light. Smack in the middle. This model is anything but obese. Her clothes really do fit her and she might have a Marilyn Monroe figure.

She's not hourglass cause her tits are ALOT smaller than her butt/hips

She's pear shaped :smile: which is still sexy imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpeg
Original post by Rockstar North
Fat.

Still fat ?
shes a model so i doubt when shes been photographed shes done her own makeup though, this is her without makeup:
Capture1.jpg

this is her with natural makeup, does she still look like a clown?

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ashley-graham.jpg?quality=75&strip=color&w=1012

She looks much better without makeup. Natural always looks better. She's still very unattractive, but it's a significant improvement. Much more respectable.

There's no such thing as "natural" makeup. All makeup is externally unnatural and makes women look bad, she looks like a complete clown with that makeup on, it makes her look REALLY bad. Looks much better in the first picture (but I still suspect she's got some makeup on in that first pic).
Original post by Macy1998
She is overweight but extremely overweight? That is obesity. Does she look morbid obese to you?

My thoughts exactly...
She's hot. Is she an ASOS model? I think I've seen her in the plus size range
She looks much better without makeup. Natural always looks better. Shes still very unattractive, but it's a significant improvement. Much more respectable.

There's no such thing as "natural" makeup. All makeup is externally unnatural and makes women look bad, she looks like a complete clown with that makeup on, it makes her look REALLY bad. Looks much better in the first picture (but I still suspect she's got some makeup on in that first pic).

she put the first picture up on her instagram as a 'no makeup campaign' thing so i doubt it....she cant be really bad if she was scouted at 12..

I just way prefer this:

Can I just ask is that Aisha Thalia lol? Cause it looks a hell of a lot like her ... She got plastic surgery to get those hips and got fat injected in her butt n she was skinny Af before the surgery with barely any figure

she undoubtably is breathing in in that picture:rofl:

She's not breathing in, she got Lipo

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by fire_and_ice
She's hot. Is she an ASOS model? I think I've seen her in the plus size range

i think she has her own lingerie line out or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending