The Student Room Group

What are the funniest (or the strangest) dreams you've ever had at night?

Scroll to see replies

I had one where I dated some girl I know that I'm in no way attracted to and then she went weird and blanked me. The funny part (to me) was at one point a teacher told me that in order to do the spreadsheet work for the class (she was an English teacher, confusingly enough), I would have to download Microsoft wrekcel. In the dream I totally failed to acknowledge it, but found it weirdly hilarious once I woke up.

I've also had one where I decided to run away from a lesson at school, like sanic. In running away I got caught by some year 7s and their teacher doing some form of fieldwork, and ended up getting taken back to school. I became bezzie m8s with one of these year 7s, and then it was time for my detention. This was held in what I can only describe as a cheap knock-off of the forbidden forest from Harry Potter. There was a pond thing (in the context of the dream everybody called it a lake, but it was smol), and next to it was a pile of green stuff, like a pile of hay but I think it was dank kush or something. Apparently my detention was to swim through the pond, but before that a cameo appearance was made by a northern, shaved Dumbledore. We had a conversation like the following:

Dumbledore: Come on m8 this'll be easy
Me: m8 that lake is poisoned and has acid in it and I've gotta swim underwater
Dumbedore: Oh yeah that's a bit of a deal innit

At that point he wandered off and then I woke up ultimately confused. I've never forgiven Dumbledore for being such a useless sack of ****, though.
Original post by mango peeler
I'm calling Warner Bros. now.
Don't try to stop me!

noice

lol
Original post by Dinasaurus
Last night actually, I dreamt that I was diagnosed with cancer and I was told I only had weeks to live. I looked at all the plans I had for myself, going to university, getting a job, having kids and a family and I realised I couldn't do any of that. I then went back to my old school to say goodbye to my friends and I tried to joke that I was going to die in a few weeks but most thought I was joking until I couldn't really joke any more. It was kind of awkward. Then I went home, I woke up before I had the chance to die in my dream fortunately.

Omg. I had a dream like that once as well. But I died in it. So when I fully closed my eyes in the dream, I woke up.

Hate it when that happens -_-
Original post by ravioliyears
Omg. I had a dream like that once as well. But I died in it. So when I fully closed my eyes in the dream, I woke up.

Hate it when that happens -_-

The worst part is the dream me took the news way better than I would, if I was told I had weeks to live. I'd flip out and go insane. I'd probably cry for hours on end.

I honestly think I've yet to die in a dream, I always wake up before.
Haha you're really not. I've had much worse lmao :rofl:

you should share some of yours! :smile:

Last night actually, I dreamt that I was diagnosed with cancer and I was told I only had weeks to live. I looked at all the plans I had for myself, going to university, getting a job, having kids and a family and I realised I couldn't do any of that. I then went back to my old school to say goodbye to my friends and I tried to joke that I was going to die in a few weeks but most thought I was joking until I couldn't really joke any more. It was kind of awkward. Then I went home, I woke up before I had the chance to die in my dream fortunately.

Damn, that's intense. I've died in a dream before and it's so bizarre omg.

I'm calling Warner Bros. now.
Don't try to stop me!

Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time :music:
Let's do this ting and title it "The attack of the lions (In Mordor) ft. evil masked girl"
Original post by TheGreatImposter

Let's do this ting and title it "The attack of the lions (In Mordor) ft. evil masked girl"

When I awoke, at first I kind of forgot about it for a few minutes. Then when I suddenly realised that I was actually fine and that I wasn't going to die soon, I felt so relieved.

The one I had last night was about this character call Wo Fat in Hawaii-Five 0 and he legit scares the **** out of me on TV and I had a dream he was tryna kill me. The five-o team couldn't help me because he already killed them so I was ****ed.
The worst part is the dream me took the news way better than I would, if I was told I had weeks to live. I'd flip out and go insane. I'd probably cry for hours on end.

I honestly think I've yet to die in a dream, I always wake up before.

OMG that would be so scary and sad!!!!!!!
When I awoke, at first I kind of forgot about it for a few minutes. Then when I suddenly realised that I was actually fine and that I wasn't going to die soon, I felt so relieved.

Yeah it's such a relief to wake up and realise that you're alive. There's literally been times when I've woken up crying and sweating and it just feels so real. Sometimes old memories and dreams get mixed up in my head too (the non weird ones)

The one I had last night was about this character call Wo Fat in Hawaii-Five 0 and he legit scares the **** out of me on TV and I had a dream he was tryna kill me. The five-o team couldn't help me because he already killed them so I was ****ed.

LMAO I had to google who that was. Yeah I hate it when some serial killer is chasing you in the dream, I hope you got away safely in your dream though?

:s-smilie:
do you think the overweight 14 yr olds this clearly targets will remember all that? lol
Yeah it's such a relief to wake up and realise that you're alive. There's literally been times when I've woken up crying and sweating and it just feels so real. Sometimes old memories and dreams get mixed up in my head too (the non weird ones)

LMAO I had to google who that was. Yeah I hate it when some serial killer is chasing you in the dream, I hope you got away safely in your dream though?

Idek. 95 per cent of my dreams never make sense so I forget what happens when I wake up in the morning.
Original post by Foo.mp3
No comment, your honour :erm:

#WetDreamsDem
I dreamt that 6 people I knew were pregnant, and in the next couple of weeks they all announced that they were pregnant. I'm not sure if I'm psychic or I just pick up on little signs.

I also had a dream where I was in a swimming pool with a bear and a duck.
@TheGreatImposter I had another dream ages ago about the eastenders cast. Shirley and Kat were trying to kill me

FFS EVERYONE WANTS TO ****ING KILL ME

Spoiler

:s-smilie:
do you think the overweight 14 yr olds this clearly targets will remember all that? lol

Obesity isn't a joke, it takes 1,530,000 lives every year *makes up statistic*

And why do you assume that these 14 year olds won't be nerds, I mean we are targeting those with supreme intelligence :wink:
@TheGreatImposter I had another dream ages ago about the eastenders cast. Shirley and Kat were trying to kill me

Spoiler

Because you are Lucifer :lol:

But hope you are ok :console:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Because you are Lucifer :lol:

But hope you are ok :console:

Of course :colone:

Lool - I'm fine... why did you think I wasn't o.O
Idek. 95 per cent of my dreams never make sense so I forget what happens when I wake up in the morning.

Same! I want to keep a dream journal so I can write these down and perhaps one will be good enough to turn into a book.

Spoiler

Shirley and Kat out of all people as well, they are usually drunk so it'll be so easy to try and get away from them lmao. Apparently dreams let you experience things in a safe way so if you were to be in a similar situation you'd know what to do so basically you're getting ninja skills as you sleep :biggrin:
Of course :colone:

Lool - I'm fine... why did you think I wasn't o.O

Probs cause i didnt read the title of the thread correctly :getmecoat:
Obesity isn't a joke, it takes 1,530,000 lives every year *makes up statistic*

And why do you assume that these 14 year olds won't be nerds, I mean we are targeting those with supreme intelligence :wink:

Hm. Let's add in a love story then :beard: that should get the little ones on board.*evil witch voice*

And with statistics like those, we'd be in fine business :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest