The Student Room Group

opinion on this model?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Macy1998
She is overweight but extremely overweight? That is obesity. Does she look morbid obese to you?

She's very overweight, beyond what is considered acceptable. She's not obese. But she is extremely overweight for a woman.
Original post by Rockstar North
Fat.

savage :rofl:
Original post by dairychocolate
The main difference I see is that the woman you posted has a bigger frame and carries more fat, which I find less attractive than the girl I posted.

I just way prefer this:

Still got the hips/curves but is lean.

Original post by WoodyMKC
I prefer slim with muscle in all the right places - in other words, a girl that does her heavy squats :love:

So basically one who is 'fat' but not classified as 'fat' because of a flat stomach?
Original post by alkaline.
She's not hourglass cause her tits are ALOT smaller than her butt/hips

She's pear shaped :smile: which is still sexy imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even though she isn't hourglass, we have to admit she looks great, lol. I seen pear shape before and she definitely works her shape better than most people. :biggrin:

She's got that 'endomorph' body structure, which some guys like.

Personally prefer something more like this:

Feminine but not big.

(Found this because someone said something about lingerie...)

She does look feminine obviously, but the model definitely has a more hourglass, more fertile appearance.
Original post by Mystery.
So basically one who is 'fat' but not classified as 'fat' because of a flat stomach?

...I don't understand how you have come to that conclusion?
she's hot not gonna lie but she's a lil chunky... :tongue:
Original post by Cold 187um
I'm just judging from the video. She's extremely overweight. She's carrying dozens of excess kilograms of fat. Yes, she's extremely unattractive in this state. If she was thin and wore decent clothes and didn't put any makeup on, she'd probably look decent to be fair. She's not a hopeless case, but needs a lot of work and needs to get rid of that makeup because she looks like a clown.

You're a very funny guy! :u:

that makes no sense whatsoever.
She's very overweight, beyond what is considered acceptable. She's not obese. But she is extremely overweight for a woman.

shes 5'9 and 170(ish)lbs from what i can find online so if you work out her BMI shes not extremely overweight, i think youre being a bit melodramatic there.

her bmi is 25.1
the healthy range is 18.5 - 24.9 so shes literally 0.2 overweight..?
Original post by Justmoll28
whats your opinion on her body shape? :smile: (start at 40 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg

she is a very attractive woman which helps, but she is generously curvey,but by no means gross, her shape suits her she carries it really well, shes a sexy hot woman

neither of them are fat....

The pic of the girl I posted is 15% bodyfat tops. She has a big ass and thighs because there lies muscular weight, not significant amounts of fat, easy to see I thought. If she had a fat arse it'd just be droopy, not perky.

You generally can't have a fat body and flat stomach, barring extensive liposuction around the waist area which would look plain weird.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

(Found this because someone said something about lingerie...)

She does look feminine obviously, but the model definitely has a more hourglass, more fertile appearance.

Down to angles, really. Her waist is small and her hips are decent.

she undoubtably is breathing in in that picture:rofl:
For sure.
Original post by alkaline.
Can I just ask is that Aisha Thalia lol? Cause it looks a hell of a lot like her ... She got plastic surgery to get those hips and got fat injected in her butt n she was skinny Af before the surgery with barely any figurePosted from TSR Mobile
I don't know. I just picked a random picture off google to illustrate a point about how someone can be lean and still be curvy. Obviously, very few girls have hips like that naturally.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trapking
that makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe she meant fat with a ph? phat. :tongue:
For sure.

you can tell from her facial expression she is..
She's still very unattractive

Can you post a picture of someone you think is attractive? I'm curious.

Well it depends on her height to tell whether she is extremely overweight for a female. If she is very tall, then I'm guessing she is far off. She is very overweight to you? If she is overweight then she is the most skinniest overweight woman I ever seen in my life. Not trying to be rude but I'm doubting you seen an extremely overweight woman before because I have multiple times and she is nothing compared to them.
(edited 8 years ago)
you can tell from her facial expression she is..

I was being serious. I've taken topless selfies; it's normal to suck your torso in.
Original post by Macy1998
Well it depends on her height to tell whether she is extremely overweight for a female. If she is very tall, then I'm guessing she is far off. She is very overweight to you? If she is overweight then she is the most skinniest overweight woman I ever seen in my life. Not trying to be rude but I'm doubting you seen an extremely overweight woman before because I have multiple times and she is nothing compared to them.

she s5'9, 170ish lbs and bmi of 25.1, anything up to 24.9 is considered 'unhealthy' but shes not far off..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending