The Student Room Group

Best method to learn all of organic chemistry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by banterlona222
cheers. I do that for biology and physics but chemistry has all sorts of drawings and subscripts and radicals and stuff so thought I'd make physical cards?

The reason why I try to put everything on Anki is because it keeps nagging you into revising things so it's very good at making sure that you don't forget things. Even for diagrams, I just take photos or download pictures from the internet. However, if you're fine with physical flashcards then that's not a problem, whatever works for you :h:
The reaction of hexaamine cobalt (II) chloride (CoCl2•6NH3) with hydrogen peroxide to form cobalt (III) hydroxide pentaamine chloride (CoCl2(OH)•5NH3). Can anyone write out the equation?
Original post by Plagioclase
The reason why I try to put everything on Anki is because it keeps nagging you into revising things so it's very good at making sure that you don't forget things. Even for diagrams, I just take photos or download pictures from the internet. However, if you're fine with physical flashcards then that's not a problem, whatever works for you :h:

thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 23
huh?

"Learning all of organic chemistry" is effectively impossible.
You can't learn all of Organic chemistry.. You learn the tools that allow you to solve the puzzles.
Original post by alow
"Learning all of organic chemistry" is effectively impossible.

in OCR AS level chemistry
Original post by The Wavefunction
You can't learn all of Organic chemistry.. You learn the tools that allow you to solve the puzzles.

wot
Reply 27
in OCR AS level chemistry

There we go :wink:
Original post by alow
There we go :wink:

do you think its possible to do by april? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest