The Student Room Group

What are the funniest (or the strangest) dreams you've ever had at night?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i was going down a never ending set of stairs, being chased by some savage gang members and the further down i went the lower the ceiling got - in the end i got stuck cos it was too low and the got me - put me in a hospital parking lot which had a giant 8 ft deep hole in it - threw me in it

threw a bunch of toilet papers at me and lit their ciggarette lighters and i woke up 0_0
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Same! I want to keep a dream journal so I can write these down and perhaps one will be good enough to turn into a book.

Shirley and Kat out of all people as well, they are usually drunk so it'll be so easy to try and get away from them lmao. Apparently dreams let you experience things in a safe way so if you were to be in a similar situation you'd know what to do so basically you're getting ninja skills as you sleep :biggrin:

AHEM AHEM!!!

:flute:
Original post by mango peeler
Hm. Let's add in a love story then :beard: that should get the little ones on board.*evil witch voice*

And with statistics like those, we'd be in fine business :ahee:

Let's make it like titanic and kill a character off, people love it when you kill a character off!!!
Original post by z33
i was going down a never ending set of stairs, being chased by some savage gang members and the further down i went the lower the ceiling got - in the end i got stuck cos it was too low and the got me - put me in a hospital parking lot which had a giant 8 ft deep hole in it - threw me in it

threw a bunch of toilet papers at me and lit their ciggarette lighters and i woke up 0_0

descending an unrealistic flight of stairs indicates real life insecurity in a similar situation you are, in during the dream. (real talk) if you manage to escape, this is a sign of good luck :yes: if not, you might have to make some changes in real life and face your fears. If you're running barefoot, not only is that a sign that you will struggle along the way, but it's also just plain weird :console: lol

(I've been interested in dream interpretation and astrology since a small child :u:)
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Let's make it like titanic and kill a character off, people love it when you kill a character off!!!

:rofl:
we'll make the woman die! any woman! that will make the tears nonstop from those little suckers

Original post by ravioliyears
Of course :colone:

Lool - I'm fine... why did you think I wasn't o.O

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Probs cause i didnt read the title of the thread correctly :getmecoat:

he's following you ravi
I had a dream once in which I was bumming a young Chinese lady on the Great Wall of China. Last wet dream I ever had actually, was quite a while ago now :lol:
Reply 47
descending an unrealistic flight of stairs indicates real life insecurity in a similar situation you are, in during the dream. (real talk) if you manage to escape, this is a sign of good luck :yes: if not, you might have to make some changes in real life and face your fears. If you're running barefoot, not only is that a sign that you will struggle along the way, but it's also just plain weird :console: lol

(I've been interested in dream interpretation and astrology since a small child :u:)

oh cool! thanks :redface:
a similar situation... hmm well before the chasing thing my mum had an appt at a hospital so she was trying to find a parking space but it was only in that bad building she could find one and me and my brothers said it was ok we'll watch the car

and then idk where they went and we got targeted by that infamous gang
From a few years back...

Woken up by a teacher who sent me to this really b****y teacher we had to talk about my "problems", ran away, got into a fight with a boy called Josh about pyjamas, knocked him out, ran off and hid in the toilets, heard my English teacher say "My name's Charlie" (Which is creepy because I only found out his name was Charles about a year afterwards), my brother snitched on me, my maths teacher came into the toilets, she eventually slapped me and then I got knocked out and locked in 503 (a classroom) for a week until I slept enough.

Then about 5 months afterwards, I had the same dream again, but after I was slapped by my maths teacher, I ran onto the roof, started hearing voices inside my head, and was going to jump off the roof but got restrained and then hugged by some science teacher who picks on me and then got knocked out by the aforementioned b****y teacher.

My dreams seem to have a recurring theme of me being knocked out in them...

This was strange because it creeped me out.... but I've had weirder.
Original post by z33
oh cool! thanks :redface:
a similar situation... hmm well before the chasing thing my mum had an appt at a hospital so she was trying to find a parking space but it was only in that bad building she could find one and me and my brothers said it was ok we'll watch the car

and then idk where they went and we got targeted by that infamous gang

Well clearly then there is a fear of or for someone in your family. Or your insecurities of where you stand in the family. The gang might seem to symbolise you are literally afraid of gangs but it normally just represents an omen or symbol of fear. And you are running from it :erm:

Did you escape them, and where were you running? If you're running through a building, let me know if it's a familiar building in your real life. Like school, work, or a building you mindlessly pass by...a place you used to live, or a place in a film, or a place you don't know. It's all important. Because places where events happen in dreams also have their own meaning.
Rob a safe in a castle only to find a ton of 5 pence coins.
That was the most recent one anyway.
I have a reoccuring dream that I had to go through realms and in the alternate universe, there are lots of disney princesses and princes and I have to solve eah case so like Ariel and Prince Eric won't remember each other and they meet each other again and they remember and that how it is with all the Disney cast. AND I GO ON HOVERBOARDS AND AEROPLANES ETC. It was like an action movie. i don't remember some of it. When we went to our world, it looked all industralised and polluted, like Tokyo without all the lights and reallly dirty. It is confusing. I don't know why my dream is so active- I must of forgotten. I get brainly tired and this is reoccurring (I have had it 2 or 3 times.)
Ok last night's dream I was walking a big ass watch dog pit bull

and I can't remember how I got it to be mine but I'm trying to walk it after just getting it, and it's just freaking out and I am trying not to show that I'm scared of it lol Because I decidedly took it off the leash and it just goes mad growling and devouring random things in the street.

And so I decide to walk it on its hind legs all the way home, and I do that with success :borat: So then I run into people (who I don't know) and ask them to help me take care of it.

The end :indiff:

I'm thinking the meaning of this dream is pretty obvious...:beard:
Reply 53
I dreamt I was the 5th Tweenie (In The Tweenies) and I got into an argument with Bella and kissed Milo

Spoiler

Reply 54
Well clearly then there is a fear of or for someone in your family. Or your insecurities of where you stand in the family. The gang might seem to symbolise you are literally afraid of gangs but it normally just represents an omen or symbol of fear. And you are running from it :erm:

Did you escape them, and where were you running? If you're running through a building, let me know if it's a familiar building in your real life. Like school, work, or a building you mindlessly pass by...a place you used to live, or a place in a film, or a place you don't know. It's all important. Because places where events happen in dreams also have their own meaning.

Hmmm maybe :/
yeah but the dream was split in two
the first bit i woke up after they threw tp at me and lit it x'D

but when i went back I made it out (just be like || <-- that much - i made it into the outside through a little hole in the wall i wriggled out of on the bottom floor)

It was a building - it wasnt THE building but it looked VERY similar to a parking garage building thing for a shopping center we used to go to often as a family
... except in the dream it went on forever
it was similarly structured with the levels and floors and stuff
but it was kinda broken
and taken over by the gang with graffiti and stuff
Original post by WoodyMKC
I had a dream once in which I was bumming a young Chinese lady on the Great Wall of China. Last wet dream I ever had actually, was quite a while ago now :lol:

:nothing:
:nothing:

The thread title did say (or the strangest), had to chip in :rofl:
Original post by z33
Hmmm maybe :/
yeah but the dream was split in two
the first bit i woke up after they threw tp at me and lit it x'D

but when i went back I made it out (just be like || <-- that much - i made it into the outside through a little hole in the wall i wriggled out of on the bottom floor)

It was a building - it wasnt THE building but it looked VERY similar to a parking garage building thing for a shopping center we used to go to often as a family
... except in the dream it went on forever
it was similarly structured with the levels and floors and stuff
but it was kinda broken
and taken over by the gang with graffiti and stuff

this might be annoyingly finicky but during the dream did you have a sense of being lost?
I've had similar dreams where I'm in a place like where I spent my childhood but haven't been in a while, and something random happens like being chased through my old neighbourhood, or I encounter unrealistic obstacles on the way home. All in all it means you are running from something in your real life or suppressing the need to face a true obstacle. It could also be a sign of simply coming of age and you're not ready to leave something behind. If not, you have psychic powers and have predicted that you will get chased by a gang through a weird parking garage :indiff: lol but yea I think it's the former, classic dream story tbh.
I once dreamt that I closed TSR and did something with my life. lmao
Reply 59
this might be annoyingly finicky but during the dream did you have a sense of being lost?
I've had similar dreams where I'm in a place like where I spent my childhood but haven't been in a while, and something random happens like being chased through my old neighbourhood, or I encounter unrealistic obstacles on the way home. All in all it means you are running from something in your real life or suppressing the need to face a true obstacle. It could also be a sign of simply coming of age and you're not ready to leave something behind. If not, you have psychic powers and have predicted that you will get chased by a gang through a weird parking garage :indiff: lol but yea I think it's the former, classic dream story tbh.

at times yeah - because my brothers had disappeared and i didnt know where the car was and all i could do was run down the stairs ._.

hmmmmmm interesting

Quick Reply

Latest