The Student Room Group

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mango peeler

you such an expert eh?
you know who doesn't know what he's missing does the pervert? :colone:

Who's you know who?
Original post by queen-bee
its difficult not to think you're not a North African maybe. You could be one of those Masri boys

lol isn't that egyptian? :colone: sometimes I wish just because everyone thinks it so I figure life would be easier if I were
well except that everyone thinks I'm Muslim when they see me :colonhash:

but stupid ya dunno thinks I'm somalian
and now shawty thinks I'm eye-talian
the list expands as the years go by lol
Original post by Eternalflames
Who's you know who?

gurl
who've we been chatting about in pm...
Original post by xobeauty
Doesn't it depend on your cherry though? Where's all the extra blood coming from?

This is a factor too but not entirely.
It's true some girls do have thicker hymens while some have thinner ones with few having none at all. But yes and no.

My friend explained she was on the thicker side because it did hurt and took a few attempts with foreplay but she didn't bleed because he was very gentle. But not everyone is the same so I am not sure. I do know though that even if a girl is on the thicker side- if the guy is gentle enough it's possible to avoid bleeding or close to small bleeding. This isn't a shot at you my dear and your guy :smile: but I had a guy few weeks back trying to tell me during sex I will bleed and become ill afterwards. He said this because of his experience with a virgin in the past probably. But knowing this guy, he seems to be on the rough side.
Original post by WoodyMKC
As long as there's fanny, I'm interested :biggrin:

HAHAHA!! No, no actual pictures of vagina. Just women talking about sex
HAHAHA!! No, no actual pictures of vagina. Just women talking about sex

Like, dirty talk? :colone:
gurl
who've we been chatting about in pm...

Oh, yeah that psychopath, he can go to hell for all I care.
lol isn't that egyptian? :colone: sometimes I wish just because everyone thinks it so I figure life would be easier if I were
well except that everyone thinks I'm Muslim when they see me :colonhash:

but stupid ya dunno thinks I'm somalian
and now shawty thinks I'm eye-talian
the list expands as the years go by lol

Yeah it does. But you seriously do have a North African look to you
I'm a virgin, I'll shut up.
OP, PM her about it, she'll help :smile: xxx

Stop thinkingyour educated when you're not.

Vaginas don't get looser with more sex... Just with more sex girls calm down a bit and start to enjoy more hence they get turned on more and the vagina naturally widens itself, plus more lube.

Secondly, unless you're a ****ing midget your fist is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than a penis. ****, I've got very small hands being only 5'5 and I'm rather well endowed in my appendage, if I may say so myself but my fist is a million times bigger.
Oh, yeah that psychopath, he can go to hell for all I care.

lmao

Original post by queen-bee
Yeah it does. But you seriously do have a North African look to you

Is that a good thing? :colone:
Original post by TorpidPhil

Vaginas don't get looser with more sex... Just with more sex girls calm down a bit and start to enjoy more hence they get turned on more and the vagina naturally widens itself, plus more lube.

Secondly, unless you're a ****ing midget your fist is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than a penis. ****, I've got very small hands being only 5'5 and I'm rather well endowed in my appendage, if I may say so myself but my fist is a million times bigger.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

funny. now chat nicely to the ladies rude boy.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Like, dirty talk? :colone:

Hahaha, no. Just sex facts :biggrin:
Original post by TorpidPhil

Okay sir, I have shut up on the issue. Have a good night :smile:
Original post by Cherry82
This is a factor too but not entirely.
It's true some girls do have thicker hymens while some have thinner ones with few having none at all. But yes and no.

My friend explained she was on the thicker side because it did hurt and took a few attempts with foreplay but she didn't bleed because he was very gentle. But not everyone is the same so I am not sure. I do know though that even if a girl is on the thicker side- if the guy is gentle enough it's possible to avoid bleeding or close to small bleeding. This isn't a shot at you my dear and your guy :smile: but I had a guy few weeks back trying to tell me during sex I will bleed and become ill afterwards. He said this because of his experience with a virgin in the past probably. But knowing this guy, he seems to be on the rough side.

So her cherry isn't broken? That means she's still a virgin no? Shrugs
I only bled a little the first time but it hurt like hell. I bled lots the second. I think this was because he didn't put it in fully the first time because I was in so much pain. I asked if it was all in and he said yes. He then told me he lied and there was still 1 more inch to go :/

Really didn't help how he was huge and I am naturally tight anyway (been told I'm "virgin tight" when not being a virgin)
[video="youtube;9qFojO8WkpA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA[/video]
I don't know what happened to OP, but when and if she comes back to this thread. I wanted to show this one by Laci Green, youtube sex ed girl.
And this one about why sex hurts
[video="youtube;ixA-uh6aEks"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixA-uh6aEks[/video]
G'won @SA-1 tell the others how much you bled. Did you use moist lubrication? How dry were you at the start on a scale of 1-10 (10 being as dry as a lizards skin) ? :redface:

Man like SA be always taking one for the team. Thoughts?

@swirly @Rk2k14 @difeo @Dirtybit
lmao

Is that a good thing? :colone:

I don't see how it could be a bad thing,same thing as being from any other country or region in the world.
Hahaha, no. Just sex facts :biggrin:

Oh..... meh.

Quick Reply

Latest