The Student Room Group

I can't get Over her, I don't want to be like

I don't want to be like beliveteam22.

I was friends with this girl, after a while I started liking her. 3 weeks ago she told me how she slept with this guy. I didn't make a move.

Anyway I have been trying to get over her, I have been taking to over girls, cracking on with my uni work and and upped my work comitments, talking to loads of other girls, getting back into clubbing and talking to random girls but still she is on my mind.

So three weeks no contact with her, I talked to her today, change things up, she mentioned that guy again.

I'm going back to no contact, but I just want to forget her and move on.
Loving that first line by the way.

You're doing great by going no contact and by keeping yourself busy but do not contact her again if you know you're not over her. It's causing you way too much pain. Try to focus on other things like you are doing and don't date for now, just have some 'me' time.
Literally 'time heals all' is for real. Sometimes you can do all the right steps and still be sad. You just have to give it time.
Reply 3
Lol.

Having no contact is definitely the way forward here, talking to her only fuels the fire of the feelings you have for her. No contact and keep busy and chatting to other girls like you have, it may take a bit longer but you just need to be patient. You'll get there!
Original post by Katarvi
Lol.

Having no contact is definitely the way forward here, talking to her only fuels the fire of the feelings you have for her. No contact and keep busy and chatting to other girls like you have, it may take a bit longer but you just need to be patient. You'll get there!

Why are you laughing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by AsandaLFC
Why are you laughing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The first line.
Reply 6
Original post by georgiaswift
Loving that first line by the way.

You're doing great by going no contact and by keeping yourself busy but do not contact her again if you know you're not over her. It's causing you way too much pain. Try to focus on other things like you are doing and don't date for now, just have some 'me' time.

Lol but true, that guy got depressed over a girl, I don't want anything like that. I do feel sorry for him.

I'm not dating these girls, I'm just talking to them, improve my confidence with girls, and some have become really close friends

I only broke no contact, to see if I could be friends again, because belive it or not, I only saw her as a friend at the start, and she be some my best friend, I started liking her a while after. I know I can't be friends, because I feel jelousy. I guess it's a good thing I know what my feelings are.

I just wish I didn't think about her so much
Reply 7
Original post by Katarvi
Lol.

Original post by Katarvi
The first line.

Haha I want meant as a joke, but we all have been there and it's not a good feelings. Like he spent so long, nearly a full
Uni year over this girl

Thanks for your words, and I agree talking only makes it worse.
I just don't want to spend rest of the uni year thinking about her
Original post by Anonymous
Lol but true, that guy got depressed over a girl, I don't want anything like that. I do feel sorry for him.

I'm not dating these girls, I'm just talking to them, improve my confidence with girls, and some have become really close friends

I only broke no contact, to see if I could be friends again, because belive it or not, I only saw her as a friend at the start, and she be some my best friend, I started liking her a while after. I know I can't be friends, because I feel jelousy. I guess it's a good thing I know what my feelings are.

I just wish I didn't think about her so much

Yeah I completely understand why you did it but now you know so you've cut her off again, which is good. It will get easier as time go by, but it does take time.
Reply 9
Original post by xobeauty
Literally 'time heals all' is for real. Sometimes you can do all the right steps and still be sad. You just have to give it time.

I just don't want to be thinking about her all the time, it's depressing
Original post by Anonymous
I just don't want to be thinking about her all the time, it's depressing

Lol you just have to go through it. You'll be okay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending