The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

****ing hell this thread

Original post by SA-1
I've heard a lot about this guy, never paid too much attention to his posts though..

..seems like an interesting thing to do though, right @Kenan and Kel

Huh?
i love you Kel.

No homo (strong homo)

:rofl:
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
I'd rather keep a player who wants to be here than one who was dying to leave. Di Maria just gave up playing for us, his performances nose dived.

What's that got to do with what I'm saying? Halfway through the season, majority of fans were begging for LVG to play Ashley Young over Di Maria honestly that's funny af.
Original post by Dirtybit
What's that got to do with what I'm saying? Halfway through the season, majority of fans were begging for LVG to play Ashley Young over Di Maria honestly that's funny af.

Hardly funny as **** considering Young was putting in better performances than Di Maria tho.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Hardly funny as **** considering Young was putting in better performances than Di Maria tho.

Too shortsighted my friend. Talent >>> Form. Fine if benched for 1/2 games. Anything more than that is silly. Are we going to bench Messi/Ronaldo for far less talented players if they have **** performances? No, why? Because we know their quality.
Original post by Dirtybit
Too shortsighted my friend. Talent >>> Form. Fine if benched for 1/2 games. Anything more than that is silly. Are we going to bench Messi/Ronaldo for far less talented players if they have **** performances? No, why? Because we know their quality.

I completely agree. Di Maria was by far our best outfield player but he had such a **** attitude man. He just left us in the summer instead of giving it one more go. It's the least he owed us fans who sang his name and ****. Messi/Ronaldo rarely have **** games and even if they do, they usually score/get an assist. Plus, it's Ronaldo/Messi, Di Maria isnt in their (happy @swirly) class, well barely anyone is. Dunno, i just feel let down by Di Maria.
(edited 8 years ago)
Rooney out of Thursday's match.
Check out the squad they're bringing to Denmark. Stripped down to its bare bones. Thought lvg was taking the Europa seriously?
No Rooney for 2 months. Arsenal clean sheet next weekend guaranteed. United top 4 gone. Happy days.
No Rooney may be a blessing in disguise as we can play Martial up front and give Depay an extended run on the left wing so find some form. Pereira and Januzaj will also probably get some more minutes now :h:
Original post by shawn_o1
Check out the squad they're bringing to Denmark. Stripped down to its bare bones. Thought lvg was taking the Europa seriously?

They're the only players who aren't injured

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking at SAF's avatar, she has to be a troll. Hands up, who's had interesting PMs from her? I'll start by not raising my hand.
If her avatar is real though, does that make Hayles redundant?

Thoughts
I swear we have a curse on our fullbacks with CBJ being injured also.

In positive news, Fellaini isn't traveling to Denmark. No Januzaj though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kenan and Kel
If her avatar is real though, does that make Hayles redundant?

Thoughts

How can something be redundant when it was never necessary in the first place?

@swirly Mind blown.
Original post by Rk2k14

@swirly Mind blown.

cc hayles was never a thing.

Out of all the links you choose toon link?

Interesting :wink:
Original post by Rk2k14

@swirly Mind blown.

Strong, fair
Original post by swirly
cc hayles was never a thing.

Don't be mean to your Queen.

Where actually is Hayles? Forgot to ask for her comments on Liverpool actually winning a game :biggrin:
When did this forum turn into the Misc ffs?