The Student Room Group

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternalflames
Lol to the bit in bold
Hahaha, just marry someone asexual. They don't want sex and if sex isn't important to you, then that looks like a good option :biggrin:

HAHAHAHA yes radius is important and the length- i just love maths so i thought that's the way to explain it appropriately :biggrin:
yeah... i think i have to search for asexual person, hope they are still alive in this century :u:
Original post by fatima1998
errrr.... yes
do boys feel any pain??? noo i guess
then why girls have to sacrifice and get hurt :frown:
i just don't like it

With time, you will learn that pain can be fun and just adds to the ambience.
HAHAHAHA yes radius is important and the length- i just love maths so i thought that's the way to explain it appropriately :biggrin:
yeah... i think i have to search for asexual person, hope they are still alive in this century :u:

It's one percent of the population, but you should still be able to find one :smile:
Original post by callum_law
With time, you will learn that pain can be fun and just adds to the ambience.

I daresay that with time, people crave for pain
Original post by Hydeman
Even ignoring the most obvious reason (pleasure after the initial discomfort), how else do you propose that we maintain the human species?

It's alright if you personally don't like the idea of it but, generally speaking, if people stop having sex, then humans die out. Simple as that.

in this century, most of the people like sex and they find people weird who don't like sex (like me)
soo it won't stop the cycle of humans :colondollar:
but people have sex to have pleasure nowadays, rather than for kidos
It's one percent of the population, but you should still be able to find one :smile:

exactly...
BUT in my society (my relatives and families) gets worried if you don't give them a good new after you r married :colone:
in this century, most of the people like sex and they find people weird who don't like sex (like me)
soo it won't stop the cycle of humans :colondollar:
but people have sex to have pleasure nowadays, rather than for kidos

That's always been the case. We just have better contraceptives now than in the past.
exactly...
BUT in my society (my relatives and families) gets worried if you don't give them a good new after you r married :colone:

You can do IVF to get pregnant, they don't have to know it wasn't conceived the normal way :smile:
Original post by Serine Soul
Why?

Our real purpose is to have sex tbh

i dunno why
but i have such a hatred for sex
my soul inside is shaken when people say stuff about sex

Spoiler

I daresay that with time, people crave for pain

With time, one's clitoris will not even become tumescent without pain. For most middle-aged woman, there needs to be blood and candle wax for even a partial orgasm to occur.
Put some plastic under the sheets or you'll stain the mattress and that's going to be an "uncomfortable reminder" every time you make the bed :P
i dunno why
but i have such a hatred for sex
my soul inside is shaken when people say stuff about sex

Spoiler

Hey :hugs:

You're not weird :smile:
I'm sure there are many that feel the same as you out there

Tbf my culture has such a taboo around sex. It is never talked about- no talk about the birds and the bees or anything while growing up :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
With time, one's clitoris will not even become tumescent without pain. For most middle-aged woman, there needs to be blood and candle wax for even a partial orgasm to occur.

You sound so experienced in this :lol:
You can do IVF to get pregnant, they don't have to know it wasn't conceived the normal way :smile:

but then... when its the delivery time
it will hurt 10x more
but then... when its the delivery time
it will hurt 10x more

C-section, they knock you out for a few hours and you get your baby! Simplez :biggrin:
Wow....This thread...
You sound so experienced in this :lol:

Mutton is my favourite meat.
C-section, they knock you out for a few hours and you get your baby! Simplez :biggrin:

but then i have heard that you can't do an intense exercises or sports
and I LOVE BADMINTON so i dunno :redface:
but then i have heard that you can't do an intense exercises or sports
and I LOVE BADMINTON so i dunno :redface:

Are you planning on playing badminton the minute after you give birth? lol You have to look after your baby!!
You can do intense exercise after they've stitched you up and it's all fine by the doctors.
Mutton is my favourite meat.

I was slightly too innocent to know the other meaning of mutton...
Thanks Urban Dictionary :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest