The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Going to dinner...resting b**** face ft bad lighting...

Spoiler

I can't stop looking :biggrin: ...no homo
Original post by RobML
"Implicates"? Why not "implies"?
You can tell when someone is using big words to sound intelligent rather than increase the clarity of what they're saying :wink:
Like what even does "colloquial terminology of what the dichotomy implicates" mean? It's ambiguous and not very clear at at all- unambiguity and clarity is the whole point of using technical words in the first place

No implies is not correct in that sentence.

I was being pseudo-intellectual as a joke.
Original post by dairychocolate
'Implies' would also be the better word to use as that is its primary definition, whereas you'd have to use the secondary definition of 'implicate' to make that sentence work.

Lookin good. Would look better with a good haircut, though.

It's the secondary definition I'm using although that is actually the primary definition.
Original post by Ethereal World
I am a human thinking. Tbh I think I'm more concerned with libertarianism than right vs left wing economics and the colloquial terminology of what the dichotomy implicates. I don't really identify as a 'lefty' nor do I have any party political associations.

One issue with modern politics is the whole defining yourself as X and then only perceiving and believing things that align with your X identity.

Lookin good. Would look better with a good haircut, though.

Thanks, but I'm keeping the hair :tongue: gonna get something done proper once I've got some more length on it :cute:
Original post by hezzlington
When it comes to voting i just close my eyes and go for a random party. If I totally miss and get none of them then....still hand it in.

Original post by Alexion
now that's the way to do it :five:

This reminds me of the story of the conservative MP where someone drew a penis in the vote box, but because it was in the confines of the lines it was counted as a vote. :rofl:
Original post by Alexion
Thanks, but I'm keeping the hair :tongue: gonna get something done proper once I've got some more length on it :cute:

Fair enough. I tend to keep longer hair on the top and grade 2/3 on the sides but not everyone is as bland as me.
It's the secondary definition I'm using although that is actually the primary definition.

Ok.
Fair enough. I tend to keep longer hair on the top and grade 2/3 on the sides but not everyone is as bland as me.

Ok.

That's my haircut. I've been through the whole long hair phase. Done with it. Gets too windy.
That's my haircut. I've been through the whole long hair phase. Done with it. Gets too windy.

Simple short sides and back suits me way better. Probably something to do with face shape.

But yeah, I also used to have long hair. As well as what you said, it's now much easier to clean/dry and I don't get bad hair days.
This reminds me of the story of the conservative MP where someone drew a penis in the vote box, but because it was in the confines of the lines it was counted as a vote. :rofl:

No wonder they won if that's what counts as a vote. People could of smeared it with excrement and if it was within the boundaries, "Yep! That's legit!"

Had that all my life, thought it was time for something a bit more rock-n-roll :wink:
Reply 2911
Should i post a pic of me?
Original post by apronedsamurai
I only got one rep :frown:

Lol I'm taking the piss out of someone else.
Original post by Alexion

Ok.

Simple short sides and back suits me way better. Probably something to do with face shape.

But yeah, I also used to have long hair. As well as what you said, it's now much easier to clean/dry and I don't get bad hair days.

Guys gossiping about hair and make up etc. Classic.
Why has my pic got not many reps yet?!!! It's because I'm not a guy. Guys get all reps.

Spoiler

:facepalm2:

I have a feminine side too :wink: :rofl:
Reply 2916
Original post by Lord Samosa
:hello:

Spoiler

U look swaggy bro

8/10
Original post by Alexion
OHAI IT'S ALEXION... the hair's growing, yikes

Strong Myspace angle.
Reply 2918
Original post by Alexion
OHAI IT'S ALEXION... the hair's growing, yikes

Hair looks nice man, but wud b better with haircut

7/10

Nothing about makeup there.

I know you're having a laugh, but I'm really not constrained about talking about hair/clothes/physique or any of that stuff with other guys. We don't live in the 1950s.

Latest