The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sigh67
Ulook bare cute

Haha thanks, I get that from time to time but that's cause I have dimples when I smile more :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I eat a lot and don't gain weight. Is your gym guru a scientist now? Give me a break.

Oh I can actually reply to this now. Thought the read had been taken down or something. Nope sorry you're full of ****. :smile: The reason you're a twig is because you don't eat enough. Do you track your calories? A simple no will suffice. @WoodyMKC @Angry cucumber Get a load of this guy lol, the audacity.

@ServantOfMorgoth I might have been nicer about it but your mannerisms are really irk me so there you go.
Original post by Ethereal World
King kylie for the win. Got the app and everything. :getmecoat:

Go to bed or you'll be cranky in the morning!

Original post by RobML
I bet it's one of those sex plushies with a hole in the back

I do not want to take that bet as my life is better without knowing.
IMG_9961.JPG
enjoy this photo of me in very bad lighting
Original post by Sae.HH
Oh I can actually reply to this now. Thought the read had been taken down or something. Nope sorry you're full of ****. :smile: The reason you're a twig is because you don't eat enough. Do you track your calories? A simple no will suffice. @WoodyMKC @Angry cucumber Get a load of this guy lol, the audacity.

@ServantOfMorgoth I might have been nicer about it but your mannerisms are really irk me so there you go.

I don't really care what you think about me... and I surely don't have time for "know it alls". Ironically know it alls know little about most things.
Original post by Sae.HH

Bro do you even read tumblr. It is 100% genetics :hand:
Original post by maryamzahid
IMG_9961.JPG

Hey mami :sexface:
IMG_9961.JPG

You've got Kylie Jenner lips!
Original post by ByronicHero
Hey mami :sexface:

i take that as a compliment :smile:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You've got Kylie Jenner lips!

hahah, those lips are all natural!
i take that as a compliment :smile:

hahah, those lips are all natural!

Chula.
Chula.

sorry but i have no idea what that means :colondollar:
Original post by Sae.HH

Aladdin got whipped. :rofl:
sorry but i have no idea what that means :colondollar:

My size?
IMG_9961.JPG

Can we swap faces pls :love:
Original post by undercxver
Aladdin got whipped. :rofl:

No hunny, it's just simply jealousy 😊
I can't be bothered.
Original post by Biryani007
Can we swap faces pls :love:

aww sure, just as long as we swap usernames

My size?

huh what lol?
aww sure, just as long as we swap usernames

huh what lol?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=My+Size
@Sae.HH

Do you mind explaining it to me?

I always see some people call themselves 'hardgainers' and the like; I know one guy who needed to eat ~5000 kcals a day (!) to make real gains and he wasn't a big guy to begin with.

thats extremely flattering and kind of you to say :ahee:
Allow the hair, check out that Gromit toy <3

Original post by RobML
I bet it's one of those sex plushies with a hole in the back

He's been with me for as long as I've existed... damn you Rob and your dirty mind :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest