Scroll to see replies

Original post by maryamzahid
IMG_9961.JPG
enjoy this photo of me in very bad lighting

Cute :yep:
Original post by dairychocolate
@Sae.HH

Do you mind explaining it to me?

I always see some people call themselves 'hardgainers' and the like; I know one guy who needed to eat ~5000 kcals a day (!) to make real gains and he wasn't a big guy to begin with.

I'll PM you :smile:
Original post by maryamzahid
thats extremely flattering and kind of you to say :ahee:

:chaplin:
Original post by BrokenLife
Omg Alexion, you look so perfect!:h:

Aww thx :lovehug:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Cute :yep:

Original post by Alexion
He's been with me for as long as he's existed... damn you Rob and your dirty mind :rofl:

Makes me miss my lion. He used to sit on my desk when I was ~5 and my dad told me he would scare the spiders away. I miss my lion :moon:
Original post by ByronicHero
Makes me miss my lion. He used to sit on my desk when I was ~5 and my dad told me he would scare the spiders away. I miss my lion :moon:

Edit made, I meant as long as I've existed... was bought for me on my 0th birthday :cute:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
No hunny, it's just simply jealousy 😊
I can't be bothered.

Er don't call me hunny. :hand:

I'm sure he's far from jealous of someone like you. :rofl:
Original post by Alexion
Edit made, I meant as long as I've existed... was bought for me on my 0th birthday :cute:

Then you know the feels. Treasure him forever, and never drill sexy holes into him no matter what puberty compels you to do.
Original post by Alexion
Aww thx :lovehug:

No worries, handsome :smile:

Idk who was your crush but if they have seen you, I'm sure they have crush on you now #TeamAnonFailures
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
You look like an actor from the TV show 'the 100' (forgot his character's name) !!!

You're gonna have to let me know who, I'm curious now :tongue:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2661044/
Original post by undercxver
Er don't call me hunny. :hand:

I'm sure he's far from jealous of someone like you. :rofl:

What do you mean by "someone like me"?
Original post by Sae.HH

No such thing bro, myth perpetuated by those who eat too much and those who eat too little. @WoodyMKC Drop some knowledge bombs on these young uns G

Slow and fast metabolisms do actually exist. We all have differing levels of thyroid hormones and, in short, the higher your free T3 levels the faster your metabolism and the higher your TDEE. Hence why T3 is a popular drug among bodybuilders during cutting phases. However:

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I eat a lot and don't gain weight.

While we all have differing metabolisms, EVERYONE has a Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Could be 2000 calories per day, could be 5000. The simple fact is, you need to eat more calories than you burn as your TDEE to gain weight, and since we all have a TDEE, we can all gain weight, even if it means eating upwards of 5000 calories a day.

Problem with people that swear they eat loads and don't gain weight, though, is that they really don't eat much. If you calculated the caloric intake of all the food you eat on the average day, the figure probably wouldn't be huge. It's like on Supersize vs Superskinny where the skinny person swears they eat loads and the fat person doesn't know why they're fat; then the experts monitor their eating habits and it becomes obvious. Then they try each other's diets and the skinny person struggles to eat it all and the fat person is constantly hungry.

For the record, I've been the "I never put on weight and I eat loads!" guy, but looking back I now know that I used to eat **** all really :lol:
Original post by BrokenLife
No worries, handsome :smile:

Idk who was your crush but if they have seen you, I'm sure they have crush on you now #TeamAnonFailures

Hah, I wish :rofl: all became, well, not-anon and nothing will be happening there it seems :3

#TeamAnonFailures :five:
Original post by ByronicHero
Then you know the feels. Treasure him forever, and never drill sexy holes into him no matter what puberty compels you to do.

What scares me is that his tail fell off a while ago, and the hole that was left... yeah. Sewed that back on as fast as I could :3
Original post by WoodyMKC
Slow and fast metabolisms do actually exist. We all have differing levels of thyroid hormones and, in short, the higher your free T3 levels the faster your metabolism and the higher your TDEE. Hence why T3 is a popular drug among bodybuilders during cutting phases. However:

While we all have differing metabolisms, EVERYONE has a Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Could be 2000 calories per day, could be 5000. The simple fact is, you need to eat more calories than you burn as your TDEE to gain weight, and since we all have a TDEE, we can all gain weight, even if it means eating upwards of 5000 calories a day.

Problem with people that swear they eat loads and don't gain weight, though, is that they really don't eat much. If you calculated the caloric intake of all the food you eat on the average day, the figure probably wouldn't be huge. It's like on Supersize vs Superskinny where the skinny person swears they eat loads and the fat person doesn't know why they're fat; then the experts monitor their eating habits and it becomes obvious. Then they try each other's diets and the skinny person struggles to eat it all and the fat person is constantly hungry.

For the record, I've been the "I never put on weight and I eat loads!" guy, but looking back I now know that I used to eat **** all really :lol:

Ok, expert nutritionist.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Lol did you get the 76 on your exam?
Original post by Alexion
Hah, I wish :rofl: all became, well, not-anon and nothing will be happening there it seems :3

#TeamAnonFailures :five:

Haha aww well this is tsr for you but dw real life would be different as a lot can happen irl so yeah your irl crush must be crushing ion you, I'm sure :biggrin:

Yes, yes..#TeamanonFailures:colonhash::tongue:
Original post by Alexion
What scares me is that his tail fell off a while ago, and the hole that was left... yeah. Sewed that back on as fast as I could :3

God tempts us in the most creative ways my son.

Latest