The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
Even now, nearly ten years since I have written a single bar, hearing this makes me want to write :lol:

It's the epitome of everything grime.
Original post by Castro Saint
It's the epitome of everything grime.

Pow, When I'm 'Ere, Duppy, Wot u Call It?. Those were the days, Grime hipster :lol:

[video="youtube;5VJnngsZl0g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VJnngsZl0g[/video]
Pow, When I'm 'Ere, Duppy, Wot u Call It?. Those were the days, Grime hipster :lol:

[video="youtube;5VJnngsZl0g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VJnngsZl0g[/video]

Looool banger 😂 they all look so young, especially Maximum.
Looool banger 😂 they all look so young, especially Maximum.

That's how age works :tongue:

This kid is probably over in the university application forums now :tongue: Actually Shifty kinda looks like Maximum :lol:

[video="youtube;-cWcw3l3Rcw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWcw3l3Rcw[/video]
That's how age works :tongue:

This kid is probably over in the university application forums now :tongue: Actually Shifty kinda looks like Maximum :lol:

[video="youtube;-cWcw3l3Rcw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWcw3l3Rcw[/video]

LOOOOL this just reminds me of year 7 ffs
Original post by Ethereal World
Why has my pic got not many reps yet?!!! It's because I'm not a guy. Guys get all reps.

Spoiler

That guy :rolleyes:
Original post by RobML
You and Justmoll28 both have such little chill that together you could defrost a whole Iceland in seconds

PRSOM lmfao
LOOOOL this just reminds me of year 7 ffs

Exactly :lol:

Reminds me of parks, inebriates and getting in circles at house parties to spit over whatever random beats people had on their flip phones :lol: Mainly trying to impress girls.

One day I'm going to walk past some people doing it and I'm just going to jump in even if I'm in a suit :lol:
Why did you retire from professional gaming? I loved you on Dignitas man. Dongers always raised.

What the **** is that?
Original post by Rockstar North
What the **** is that?

Imaqtpie

He's an ex-professional gamer and a millionaire. He makes enormous amounts of money from streaming. He's pretty chill tbh. GF is pretty as well.
Imaqtpie

He's an ex-professional gamer and a millionaire. He makes enormous amounts of money from streaming. He's pretty chill tbh. GF is pretty as well.

That neckbeard is out of the realms of imagination.
That neckbeard is out of the realms of imagination.

:lol:

I doubt he gives a feck. He gets to play games casually in his underwear and make more money than most people do in a lifetime. I'm pretty jelly.

I'm not jelly of his beard genetics though, or genetics in general I suppose :lol:
:lol:

I doubt he gives a feck. He gets to play games casually in his underwear and make more money than most people do in a lifetime. I'm pretty jelly.

I'm not jelly of his beard genetics though, or genetics in general I suppose :lol:

:rofl:

I wonder if he got that 'pretty GF' before or after he became a millionaire...
:rofl:

I wonder if he got that 'pretty GF' before or after he became a millionaire...

Before actually. Though he was still a popular personality in the scene then I believe so he had "fame" going for him.
Original post by hezzlington
I get lost at the whole political compass thing. Left, right, up, down.

:dontknow:

Right wing, left wing, chicken wing :dontknow:
:colondollar: finally got good lighting :h:

Spoiler

Reply 3076
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

:daydreaming::daydreaming:
Reply 3077
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:colondollar: finally got good lighting :h:

Spoiler

im gonna have to say i agree with you :wink: