The Student Room Group

Girls how do you act

When there is a very attractive guy watching you within your circle of friends?

Scroll to see replies

The same.

perhaps create a poll with the options "the same" and "not the same"? :smile:
and then people can expand on it in the thread so you don't get alot of dry ass comments like mine lul
Reply 2
Yes indeed, I see you have won the green gem lottery since our disconnection. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by alkaline.
The same.

perhaps create a poll with the options "the same" and "not the same"? :smile:
and then people can expand on it in the thread so you don't get alot of dry ass comments like mine lul

Erm.. I don't know how to do that.
Do you not get nervous?
Original post by Zenarthra
Erm.. I don't know how to do that.
Do you not get nervous?

at the top of the thread there's a little "tools" button, on the drop-down it will say create a poll

I only get nervous if I have an existing crush on him, if I just acknowledge him as someone who's quite fit I honestly don't care lol. I mean why act different? Also think of it this way, if something did ever happen between us why give him a false idea of what I'm like
The same, I might steal a few glances at him
I ask why are you watching me ?
Reply 7
at the top of the thread there's a little "tools" button, on the drop-down it will say create a poll

I only get nervous if I have an existing crush on him, if I just acknowledge him as someone who's quite fit I honestly don't care lol. I mean why act different? Also think of it this way, if something did ever happen between us why give him a false idea of what I'm like

What determines whether you have a crush on this guy or not?
Obviously it's not all physical appearance for you then.
I'm asking because I want to figure out why this girl when walking past university flat halls towards me missed her own door number. I then said hi, she smiled and quickly entered her room and shut the door. The accommodation is like 300 rooms next to each other later out in an octagon formation, so literally you can walk out your room and go to other doors.
Reply 8
Original post by xobeauty
I ask why are you watching me ?

Because you are pretty.
Reply 9
Original post by Eternalflames
The same, I might steal a few glances at him

If he talks to you, would you get nervous?
Reply 10
Original post by TheArtofProtest

You know
Because you are pretty.

Or maybe my makeup smudged. Or my hair looks funky.

That's what I always think
Reply 12
Original post by xobeauty
Or maybe my makeup smudged. Or my hair looks funky.

That's what I always think

You should have more confidence in yourself, if a guy stares at you without asking if you're ok your makeup has not smudged or your hair isn't messed either.
What determines whether you have a crush on this guy or not?
Obviously it's not all physical appearance for you then.

I'm asking because I want to figure out why this girl when walking past university flat halls towards me missed her own door number. I then said hi, she smiled and quickly entered her room and shut the door. The accommodation is like 300 rooms next to each other later out in an octagon formation, so literally you can walk out your room and go to other doors.

If it was just physical appearance wouldn't we have crushes on so many guys at once? lol Its about "the vibe".

I don't need to get to know a guy properly to have a mere crush on him. His face, his body, his demeanour, oddly the pace at which he walks lol, the way he walks, I like it when a guy isn't trying too hard and is just casual but still looks cute as hell, and how he "comes across" so not jerky etc. These are the kind of things I (and I'm sure most people) sub/pre-consciously pick up on and can make you have a crush on someone :P

she must think you're proper fit if she missed her own door lmaooo (**** like this can happen to me if I see the guy I like), I think she likes you.
If he talks to you, would you get nervous?

Hmm, maybe a little, but if we became friends then no
Reply 15
If it was just physical appearance wouldn't we have crushes on so many guys at once? lol Its about "the vibe".

I don't need to get to know a guy properly to have a mere crush on him. His face, his body, his demeanour, oddly the pace at which he walks lol, the way he walks, I like it when a guy isn't trying too hard and is just casual but still looks cute as hell, and how he "comes across" so not jerky etc. These are the kind of things I (and I'm sure most people) sub/pre-consciously pick up on and can make you have a crush on someone :P

she must think you're proper fit if she missed her own door lmaooo (**** like this can happen to me if I see the guy I like), I think she likes you.

It's probably because I have attractive body language. I really don't think of myself as all that.
There was this other time when the same girl who missed her door was in a group talking loudly and I walk past, the whole group suddenly goes quite. I'm like wow what happened back there.

But say the person you had s crush on initiated a conversation with you, could you keep cool?
Would you talk more than you should or less than you usually do?
Would you ever be alone with your crush or would you always invite friends along?
Reply 16
Original post by Eternalflames
Hmm, maybe a little, but if we became friends then no

If you became friends, would you initiate contact more often?
If you became friends, would you initiate contact more often?

Most definitely, I have done this in the past. Compliments, talking more and being a bit more affectionate, probably because the comfort level increases.
Reply 18
if i see a guy looking at me ad be like well hello :colone:

on a srs note i would probably get shy but look back at him giving flirty glances haha
It's probably because I have attractive body language. I really don't think of myself as all that.
There was this other time when the same girl who missed her door was in a group talking loudly and I walk past, the whole group suddenly goes quite. I'm like wow what happened back there.

But say the person you had s crush on initiated a conversation with you, could you keep cool?
Would you talk more than you should or less than you usually do?
Would you ever be alone with your crush or would you always invite friends along?

lol that means all her friends knows she fancies you that's why they went quiet.

yeah I would keep it cool, I'm good at that lool but inside I'm ****ing dying and as soon as I get away from them I need like cool down time/ start over-evaluating everything that just happened.

I'd like to think I'd talk the same amount, but I think before I speak more in their presence so I don't come out with some stupid ****, which probably amounts to me speaking less.

Initially, I would never set up a situation for us to be alone since I don't really know him and it could get awkward real quick. Also, being with friends diffuses the pressure. After a while, I would want to be alone with him, but ngl I would expect him to make this happen (that's if he liked me too)
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest