The Student Room Group

Going to have sex with someone for the first time, but he think I'm not a virgin

Scroll to see replies

As an old pro (lol)

The best way generally to have sex is to go with the flow and communicate with each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mango peeler
When you're ready. You gotta learn somehow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some girls complain positions other than missionary the first time hurt but I've had sex with girls in doggy and they've got on top their first time.

Yes lube it up, that's the standard. Even for non virgins a little lube is better.
Fingers? The natural hole is normally the size of one finger, I used to wonder how virgins wore tampons but that's because apparently there's a hole up in there already lol you must be all stretched out if he can fit fingers but I mean I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway it's not about just you being stretched or nah, it's just about if you know how to move and how comfortable you are, I can't help you with that.

As long as you want it, hey, do you. Have fun. :colone:

As a female I can say you are right about this.

At the entrance it's tight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, can barely get one finger in there, but when you do get that finger up there's more space to move around and it's more squishy, the entrance feels quite muscular and harder maybe because it's more bony. There is already a hole/passage, a virgin pussy it isn't as "opened" the further back you go.

I can only fit one, some girls must have different size holes in a virgin state. I know a few that can naturally fit 2 so it does differ.
Original post by Anonymous
As a female I can say you are right about this.

At the entrance it's tight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, can barely get one finger in there, but when you do get that finger up there's more space to move around and it's more squishy, the entrance feels quite muscular and harder maybe because it's more bony. There is already a hole/passage, a virgin pussy it isn't as "opened" the further back you go.

I can only fit one, some girls must have different size holes in a virgin state. I know a few that can naturally fit 2 so it does differ.

Yeah I'm a virgin and can fit two fingers in easily. Then again it might be looser because I used to cycle everyday in secondary school
Are guys even into the idea of using lube? Don't they get offended that they're not making you wet enough?

Were not offended no. Or if you are worried use Lube on him... then move onto sex..

IT SHOULD BE FINE :smile: pls give me the feedback how it went when it comes LOL
tbh, sex does not really hurt,only fingers do and i have lost my virginity but sex is fun than finger,i have never been fingered so i have no clue about it but i wish i could lol
I'm 19, he's 23 and he's a very sexual being. He's had multiple partners and I get really horny all the time but I've never had sex before. And I want to lose my virginity to him, I'm not one for thinking that your virginity is a sacred thing so please no one say that. He thinks that I'm not a virgin but I am, I only told him so he wouldn't be concerned about having sex with me.
Any tips for my first time with him?
I'm not going to tell him I'm a virgin so please don't offer that as advice.

PS. I have let him finger me before several times and I do masturbate

Ask your partner, What is the definition of a virgin?

Quick Reply

Latest