Original post by Matrix123
Oh my gosh, cheesecake is amazing! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

I'm craving cheesecake right now...
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:five:

I'm craving cheesecake right now...

Me too! :ditto: as soon as I read your post I was thinking about the last time I had cheesecake...too long ago!

Posted from TSR Mobile
del
(edited 8 years ago)
I would love to go along the Himalayas and get some trekking done - Nepal is my main goal. Iceland is another place I would love to visit - mainly because of how beautiful it looks.
Machu Picchu, anything with archaeological and historical significance is good with me :h:
Reply 24
The greatest influence of my dream holiday is because of my favorite author. I want to live for a while in Ireland and experience living for a while in a small cottage. Just me and the environment. Away from the City and from the noise.
Southest Asia and Paris are two places i want to go in this year, although SEA i visited last year, i missed out Mekong Delta.
How long would I have? The dream would be to spend ten years travelling the world, experiencing different cultures, writing and drinking. On a smaller scale, I'd love to travel SE Asia for at least a few months.
Original post by ByronicHero
How long would I have? The dream would be to spend ten years travelling the world, experiencing different cultures, writing and drinking. On a smaller scale, I'd love to travel SE Asia for at least a few months.

As long as you want!
But 10 years :O, would you not get a bit homesick?
Unfortunately I've only been to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore in SEA, but from those cities alone I know it is amazing!
Original post by adrianlopez
Southest Asia and Paris are two places i want to go in this year, although SEA i visited last year, i missed out Mekong Delta.

paris :love:
I don't really have a dream holiday, but I'd definitely like to visit USA and then try the cheesecake at the 'Cheesecake Factory'

Spoiler

Yeah I would love to see what all the fuss is with Chipotle...
my dream place would be hawaii (we plan on going on our honeymoon) and jamaica so i can go back to family roots :smile:
I'd really fancy going to Canada.... snowboarding + relaxing and taking in the view... :moon:
Original post by homeland.lsw
Yeah I would love to see what all the fuss is with Chipotle...

And I still don't know what chipotle is.
paris :love:

Yes, What's wrong?
And I still don't know what chipotle is.

a mexican restaurant i think....all these american youtubers are talking about it sooo...
Original post by adrianlopez
Yes, What's wrong?

what? nothing's wrong lol
Original post by ellej93
The greatest influence of my dream holiday is because of my favorite author. I want to live for a while in Ireland and experience living for a while in a small cottage. Just me and the environment. Away from the City and from the noise.

your favourite author being?

if yeh live in a city atm good luck to yeh love xD

although im a young wan and im already enjoying the peace

some gorgeous spots..but best bring a buddy or two along
As long as you want!
But 10 years :O, would you not get a bit homesick?
Unfortunately I've only been to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore in SEA, but from those cities alone I know it is amazing!

I doubt it, I have no particular attachment to anything here.

I actually have a sort of idea to go briefly through Europe, then on the Trans-Siberian railway through Mongolia and through to Beijing. From there I would make my way down through all of the SE Asian countries spending a few weeks in each. I'd need a fair bit of money but it would be pretty cool.
Seriously - everywhere! I want to travel the world.

Original post by TeeEm
3 weeks in Nepal !!
Peace at the bottom of the Himalayas.

Yes, yes, yes! Need to go to Nepal <3

Original post by Black Rose
I want to go to Italy and see all the places :daydreaming:

Same :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by JenniMusic
Seriously - everywhere! I want to travel the world.

Yes, yes, yes! Need to go to Nepal <3

Same :smile:

or the nearby Bhutan (happiest nation on Earth)

Latest