The Student Room Group

opinion on this model?

Scroll to see replies

See if that person is happy with the way they look then fine also if they are not then they should chang if they want but personally i dont really like seeing really really skinny models where you see their bones
there is a certain level you should stop though
Original post by WoodyMKC
Overweight. Beautiful face though :smile:

Original post by dairychocolate
This is what she looks like:

She makes me look like I've skipped Leg day even though I lift! :laugh: :rofl: :shot:

Original post by Rockstar North
She's still fat for 5'9.

I'd say she's definitely mid range overweight.

Original post by harinimnida
Obese.

Savage!
Original post by 999tigger
women store fat in different areas. it tends to be around thighs and ass, but men tneds to be around stomach.

You cnat tell how much fat she may have on her organs just from a photo.

Well you can, because when you have a lot of fat on your organs you don't have a slim waist.
Original post by Dinasaurus
I'm not saying she is obese or as bad as men like that but her waist is definitely not slim. A 'slim' waist at minimum should be basically flat.

Everyone's (well unless they're morbidly obese/have a lot of fat on their organs) waist is flat, I think you're confused between someone's waist and their stomach
Original post by redferry
Well you can, because when you have a lot of fat on your organs you don't have a slim waist.

I'mtalking about visceral internal fat that covers your organs and not the obvious external fat. All things being equal if you are overweight you have a greater chance, but the amount of fat people have on their organs can vary..Thin people can still have fat on their organs even though they dont look overweight.
Original post by 999tigger
I'mtalking about visceral internal fat that covers your organs and not the obvious external fat. All things being equal if you are overweight you have a greater chance, but the amount of fat people have on their organs can vary..Thin people can still have fat on their organs even though they dont look overweight.

Yes that kind of fat makes you bulge outwards in, surprisingly enough, your torso - where your organs are located. That means your waist and belly. She does not bulge outwards she goes in.

I'm sure she has some fat on her organs, but given her body shape it clearly isn't much.

In general women have to be a lot more overweight that men to start storing fat on their organs.
Original post by Justmoll28
whats your opinion on her body shape? :smile: (start at 40 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg

I think she's beautiful, but would personally be unhappy if I was that big. Mainly because I would have to replace my entire wardrobe...

I think my ideal body is somewhere along the lines of Scarlett Johanson - even in under the skin when she put on a bit of timber she looked fantastic.
Original post by redferry
Everyone's (well unless they're morbidly obese/have a lot of fat on their organs) waist is flat, I think you're confused between someone's waist and their stomach

For her height she should have a waist around just over 27 inches, it's recorded that her waist is 34 inches. And you still think she's not causing herself health problems by being 7 inches over what she should be? You think she has 7 inches of subcutaneous fat? I'm sorry love she definitely has quite a bit visceral fat. Honestly I'd love to see an MRI of this woman she is suffocating her organs. She's also a very high overweight on a BMI chart, if she gains even a little bit more weight she'll be obese. 182 lbs is a ridiculous size.
I think she looks really good. The thing that bothers me is that it is not a body to fill me with confidence because she is so tall. I'm 5'5 and the same dress size as her (16), yet ofc I don't look like that. I look like a mushed down version! I can't remember how tall you said she was. No matter what size I've been (I've varied from 10 to 16) I've ALWAYS had an unattractive fold of fat on my stomach. She doesn't even have that. I'd actually rather have her stomach at a size 16 then have my fat fold at a size 10 because it's really bad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by harinimnida
For her height she should have a waist around just over 27 inches, it's recorded that her waist is 34 inches. And you still think she's not causing herself health problems by being 7 inches over what she should be? You think she has 7 inches of subcutaneous fat? I'm sorry love she definitely has quite a bit visceral fat. Honestly I'd love to see an MRI of this woman she is suffocating her organs. She's also a very high overweight on a BMI chart, if she gains even a little bit more weight she'll be obese. 182 lbs is a ridiculous size.

She is 26lbs more than me at the same height I guess, and I'm pretty muscular...
BMI is pretty balls though. I'm not that far off the overweight category and my waist is 25 inches...

I still don't think she is an an unhealthy weight, especially since more recent studies have shown people who are a bit overweight (as opposed to normal, thin or obese) live longest.

As long as she maintains a healthy lifestyle there is no issue.
Original post by Airfairy
I think she looks really good. The thing that bothers me is that it is not a body to fill me with confidence because she is so tall. I'm 5'5 and the same dress size as her (16), yet ofc I don't look like that. I look like a mushed down version! I can't remember how tall you said she was. No matter what size I've been (I've varied from 10 to 16) I've ALWAYS had an unattractive fold of fat on my stomach. She doesn't even have that. I'd actually rather have her stomach at a size 16 then have my fat fold at a size 10 because it's really bad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Putting on a hit of muscle will help with that fyi :smile:
Reply 191
Pretty face, sexy body but I think if she worked on her legs a bit more, she'd be goals.
Tbh, the weight looks good on her because she stores it in the correct places. BUT she would look better if she lost 20 pounds imo.
But wow, she is really beautiful though.
Original post by Anonymous
Putting on a hit of muscle will help with that fyi :smile:

Sit ups?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cold 187um
Really overweight and extremely unattractive. Her face is really, really bad, way too much makeup. Her face is about a 3. She's carrying about 20kg of excess weight. If she took her makeup off and lost about 20-30kg, she'd become a lot more attractive. Still, her face is really bad, maximum 3/10. Very bad.

You've got to be kidding me?:ashamed2:
She's in proportion, which is a good thing. Sure if she ever wanted to slim her waistline and thighs down just for health reasons, that wouldn't hurt. But otherwise she seems ok.

Being happy and healthy is the main goal!
does she even lift ?
Original post by the bear
does she even lift ?

Not really sure????
Original post by loveleest
You've got to be kidding me?:ashamed2:

Does she want to loose weight?
Original post by scnotcrazy
Does she want to loose weight?

I am so confused right now...

Quick Reply

Latest