The Student Room Group

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by fatima1998
my society is pretty bad :frown:
as soon as the couple is married they expect good news from them
and if that doesn't happen for at least 3 years max, then they start talking about it with other relatives and it goes mad

Let them talk. Your society will never change if you comply with its rules.
Original post by Josb
Let them talk. Your society will never change if you comply with its rules.

it includes my mum as well...
plus i just tried to talk to my mum the other day.... we were talking about something else and then ending up talking about this.... and my mum seems to be very restrict
one of my cousin have some issues conceiving and my mum just gave me an example of her
i has so much anger inside, i dunno why it bothers her:angry:
but i just keep my mouth shut because it's me VS everyone
and they all are conservatives and follows the religion as well
Original post by Josb
Today, I discovered that you need to fist a virgin girl before penetrating her. :s-smilie:

:rofl: LMAO
I didn't bleed.
ALOT
ALOT OF BLOOD
one of my ovaries popped out cause his dick went up too far. So horrific. :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:
Original post by Josb
Today, I discovered that you need to fist a virgin girl before penetrating her. :s-smilie:

LOL!! No, I'm a virgin with no experience with guys, don't listen to that. Listen to the others on this thread who have had sex
Original post by Anonymous
ALOT
ALOT OF BLOOD
one of my ovaries popped out cause his dick went up too far. So horrific. :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

That is impossible
Original post by Cherry82
That's not how it works I'm afraid. It's not about whether or not a girl's hymen is has been torn. A virgin may not even have a hymen as in she wasn't born with one or stretched it through horse riding. In addition vise versa. Virginity isn't measured by your hymen. It's whether or not you've had sex.

Idk about all that why are some girls not born with one?
Reply 168
Original post by Eternalflames
My mum had a C-section done and so have so many other women. Yes you can't do heavy exercise for the first two months but doctors would say when you can start exercising etc.

(Sorry EF I know you didn't raise this, but I couldnt be arsed to scroll back to thr original point). Please do not pre-plan major surgery. You may have no call to have your abdomen flesh and muscle cut. Recovery can be a b****.

Original post by Josb

No. No you really didn't.
Original post by CCC75
(Sorry EF I know you didn't raise this, but I couldnt be arsed to scroll back to thr original point). Please do not pre-plan major surgery. You may have no call to have your abdomen flesh and muscle cut. Recovery can be a b****.

It's cool, I was the one to bring it up with @fatima1998
And my mum had it, I mean she had no choice as it was the doctor's decision but some women do choose it.
I didn't bleed at all but I did feel sore and stingy for a day or two afterwards. This happened for the first few times I had sex. Think it was from friction and everything down there 'stretching'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xobeauty
Idk about all that why are some girls not born with one?

Not sure if I'm honest but it doesn't seem to be a problem for them as no problems rise from not being born with a hymen. It's odd because some females are also born with their hymen fully closed with no open space which causes problems surrounding their menstrual cycle as the blood cannot flow out. So it's there the problems rise.
I've read some tragic reports though about the sad experiences of different women. The report shared how some women who weren't born with hymen's or who already had sex in countries such as Ethiopia and India supposedly would receive surgery to make or restore a hymen. I didn't know if this was true as I have never heard of this before until I had viewed a video showing the procedure. They supposedly would do this due to the traditional/ cultural expectations surrounding purity, virginity and apparently it is a common misconception concerning bleeding being a sign of a virgin. Some even went to the extreme by using animal blood to stain their wedding, bed sheets on their honey moon or wedding night, sorry to sound TMI but I felt so upset that this was happening. It makes me angry that some have experienced this, artificially inserting a hymen also known as the hymenoplasty procedure due to the traditional/ cultural pressure surrounding a girl's virginity is wrong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 172
Original post by Cherry82

I agree with your points about 'hymen restoration'. It also helps to perpetuate the myth that losing virginity should result in a scene recreation of a slasher movie.
Original post by CCC75
I agree with your points about 'hymen restoration'. It also helps to perpetuate the myth that losing virginity should result in a scene recreation of a slasher movie.

It's super sad. I feel like if more awareness was raised through proper sex education and through valid information surrounding the human body- it would help this issue immensely.
I bled so much I could've supplied an adult human with enough blood to live
Original post by CCC75

No. No you really didn't.

It's cool, I was the one to bring it up with @fatima1998
And my mum had it, I mean she had no choice as it was the doctor's decision but some women do choose it.

MY mum had C-section; we r 4 so she had 4 C-sections :colondollar:

Ouch.

Oh my god, my mum had two c-sections. Me and my older brother :biggrin:
Oh my god, my mum had two c-sections. Me and my older brother :biggrin:

hahaha... ikr :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
Ouch.