The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Folami 123
You knowwwwww. Everyday I look at the time and think, OMG IT'S 22:01!! Come running to the computer and see that all that is there is my offer for biomedical sciences ://///

Literaaalllyy 😭 I sit there refreshing the page 5000 times.... And nothing
I have a feeling it might be Wednesday and Thursday that they update track but I could be wrong but as some people received replies either 8-9 days after interview or two weeks that's my assumption

Posted from TSR Mobile
My interview was on the 10th so I really hope I get it on Thursday that would be great!! Not sure if I would pick I
Imperial or Queen Mary's though as a firm though :/
My interview was on the 10th so I really hope I get it on Thursday that would be great!! Not sure if I would pick I

My interview was on the 10th too! I'm so anxious!! Don't really know if my interview went well or badly. Does anyone know if rejections come around the same time as offers?
2 weeks have passed and yet still no reply!! :frown:
Original post by sugarmelodies
2 weeks have passed and yet still no reply!! :frown:

Same! My interview was on the 2nd of Feb
Original post by misstac
Same! My interview was on the 2nd of Feb

Saame!! Still in limbo...but in my interview, think they said it takes up to a month so confused.. 😕 (was on 2/2)
Original post by SecondTimeLucky6
Saame!! Still in limbo...but in my interview, think they said it takes up to a month so confused.. 😕 (was on 2/2)

Yep mine was too. The struggle of going to 22:02 and not seeing any change is getting too much. They definitely said within two weeks so I don't know what's going on:frown:
Original post by mikeharr878
Yep mine was too. The struggle of going to 22:02 and not seeing any change is getting too much. They definitely said within two weeks so I don't know what's going on:frown:

Mine was the 2nd too.... It seems like most people haven't heard yet so I think we should stay optimistic.... I'm sure we'll hear any day now :smile:
Reply 1309

So was mine! what time was yours?
Original post by babsa
So was mine! what time was yours?

Mine was at 11am!! Maybe I met you?!? I did talk to quite a few people lol
Mine was at 11am!! Maybe I met you?!? I did talk to quite a few people lol

Oh!! Mine was at 10am so I left pretty soon after ahah!! Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by satiababu
Oh!! Mine was at 10am so I left pretty soon after ahah!! Have you heard anything yet?

Nah not yet lol. Really hoping to be one of those who hear after 8 days ask the tension can go away!! I take it you haven't either?
Nah not yet lol. Really hoping to be one of those who hear after 8 days ask the tension can go away!! I take it you haven't either?

Nope I haven't either!! Me too, 8 days will be tomorrow for us how nerve wracking!!

Mine was at 10:40 so im pretty sure I would have seen you and the other person :smile:
Original post by satiababu
Nope I haven't either!! Me too, 8 days will be tomorrow for us how nerve wracking!!

I know right it's so exciting and petrifying at the same time!!

Original post by plsgivemeanoffer
Mine was at 10:40 so im pretty sure I would have seen you and the other person :smile:

Wow yeah you must have!! I want to ask what do you look like but at the risk of sounding like a creepy weirdo I will restrain myself 😂😂
Do we know for a fact that track will update at 22.01 for imperial or is it people guessing? :biggrin::s-smilie:
Original post by misstac
Do we know for a fact that track will update at 22.01 for imperial or is it people guessing? :biggrin::s-smilie:

Previous people who have received offers on this thread quoted that time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tanners141
Thanks;
S1: 5.7
S2: 5.0
S3: 3.5A
First class honours in my degree.

Hey can I know you're alevel and gcse stats if you don't mind? How much weighing do they recieve in the application?
Original post by tanners141
Thanks;
S1: 5.7
S2: 5.0
S3: 3.5A
First class honours in my degree.

What advice would you give someone that will do the BMAT? when did you start revising for it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending