The Student Room Group

17 Indian in love with a 22 pak AMA / Help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shiv is Light
Yeah but your parents are both above 18. Seems the relationship is kinda one sided.

yes... but the op is not going to marry him now or in few weeks
Original post by fatima1998
yes... but the op is not going to marry him now or in few weeks

She should wait till shes older. People become maturer after 19/20. Its not about marriage anyway. A 22 yo shouldn't be dating a 17 yo.
She should wait till shes older. People become maturer after 19/20. Its not about marriage anyway. A 22 yo shouldn't be dating a 17 yo.

yeah... she should wait
but after when she become 22 and her lover become 28 then, i think it sounds right
that kinda age differences r common in my family so that's why i am just keep saying this :colondollar:
yeah... she should wait
but after when she become 22 and her lover become 28 then, i think it sounds right
that kinda age differences r common in my family so that's why i am just keep saying this :colondollar:

Eh fair enough.
Eh fair enough.

you just gave up arguing with me

Spoiler

you just gave up arguing with me

Spoiler

But you agreed with by saying it would sound fine if she was 22 so really i win the argument :h:
Alarm bells should be ringing. I can't meaningfully talk to barely any 17 year olds and I'm 20. I think it's a little bit weird for a 22 year old to date a 17 year old. In fact I think it's indicative of very bad things. I never hear of these things lasting. And if he takes your virginity or already has... Worry even more.
But you agreed with by saying it would sound fine if she was 22 so really i win the argument :h:

noooo :biggrin:
i said that it would be ok when she turns 22 and her bf 28
then it may be acceptable
but 17 and 22 may sound too young
:u:
noooo :biggrin:
i said that it would be ok when she turns 22 and her bf 28
then it may be acceptable
but 17 and 22 may sound too young
:u:

:angry:
pak oh that's racist :frown:
Original post by karl pilkington
pak oh that's racist :frown:

screw you PC police lol
:angry:

haha :biggrin:
calm down
u win :h
Original post by mango peeler
He probably feels the same way.

what do you mean ?
Original post by Anonymous
what do you mean ?

It's taboo for him to be with you too, so maybe he also feels like he shouldn't be with you, based on what his parents might say.
Original post by Eternalflames
It's taboo for him to be with you too, so maybe he also feels like he shouldn't be with you, based on what his parents might say.

his dad knows and apparently loves me. ive spoken to him. His mom is dead. idk i just dont want to lose everything. plus i feel its inappropriate im young and tbh i cant see myself being with someone who of a diff culture etc. iv told him this many times and believe me have tried to leave but i cant. a part of me wants him in some way i dont want to completely stop talking to me. he just says to wait it out.
hes told me he thinks im 'the one'.

i think im in love with the idea of being in love more than actual being in love with him if that makes sense
his dad knows and apparently loves me. ive spoken to him. His mom is dead. idk i just dont want to lose everything. plus i feel its inappropriate im young and tbh i cant see myself being with someone who of a diff culture etc. iv told him this many times and believe me have tried to leave but i cant. a part of me wants him in some way i dont want to completely stop talking to me. he just says to wait it out.
hes told me he thinks im 'the one'.

i think im in love with the idea of being in love more than actual being in love with him if that makes sense

You make complete sense to me I have been there xxx
Maybe he is serious, but the majority of 22 year old guys are not looking for marriage and with how uncomfortable you sound, I don't think marrying this guy is right for you. Moreover you're too young
You're addicted to his love, he makes you feel good and you're attached to him. But this distress means you really should end it.
I would say leave now before you get even more attached, you need time to get over him :smile:
Original post by Eternalflames
You make complete sense to me I have been there xxx
Maybe he is serious, but the majority of 22 year old guys are not looking for marriage and with how uncomfortable you sound, I don't think marrying this guy is right for you. Moreover you're too young
You're addicted to his love, he makes you feel good and you're attached to him. But this distress means you really should end it.
I would say leave now before you get even more attached, you need time to get over him :smile:

thank you xxx
he is serious he always goes on about how he wants to marry young and lol dont worry i wouldn't marry anyone so young or in haste.
hes been a great friend to me and helped me i think your right.
tbh ive been feeling it throughout the whole time. im not the type to go for someone lol im a good girl and even if i did not someone that old or diff culture.
time to tell him i guess especially before my a level exams kick in their my priority lol
thank you xxx
he is serious he always goes on about how he wants to marry young and lol dont worry i wouldn't marry anyone so young or in haste.
hes been a great friend to me and helped me i think your right.
tbh ive been feeling it throughout the whole time. im not the type to go for someone lol im a good girl and even if i did not someone that old or diff culture.
time to tell him i guess especially before my a level exams kick in their my priority lol

Yes lovely, concentrate on those exams! I'm sure you'll do very well in your future, best of luck and study hard! :biggrin:
Reply 38
haha i guess
but his family are originally from India on his mothers side
he hates Pakistan lol him and his family love India and hate Pakistan, and the culture associated with it lol
so no , no India v Pakistan
:smile:

Most people in Pakistan were from India since Pakistan was part of India until the Partitian.
Noooooo trust me don't go down that route way to may complications... I'm indian my best friend is dating a Pakistani guy for 8years now, no matter what both families may not accept each other due to the religious differences .. just a heads up (might be different for you but apparently Pakistani guys go for indian girls to convert them)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending