The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can i use this thread to time keep my life as i dont have any revision as such rn just loads of notes to make :frown:
Reply 121
Original post by rajneetk
Is the next session starting in two minutes?

Yep! :smile:

Original post by cupcakes87
Can i use this thread to time keep my life as i dont have any revision as such rn just loads of notes to make :frown:

Of course. :smile:
going to do my additional physics now!
good luck to everyone with their revision!
just finished an hour long psychology session.Finally cracked how to properly work out the correlation coefficient :smile:

I then started studying hypothesis for the rest of the time.
Doing chinese verbs now
Original post by homeland.lsw
I was on 9gag since the beginning of the last session...whoops?
not really lol

well i tried to go away and do some but i just ended up listening to music and making food

i wrote down a german word that counts.
Original post by Inexorably
well i tried to go away and do some but i just ended up listening to music and making food

i wrote down a german word that counts.

I opened a book...that counts :^_^:
Original post by Devinely
just finished an hour long psychology session.Finally cracked how to properly work out the correlation coefficient :smile:

I then started studying hypothesis for the rest of the time.

Do you do AQA AS psychology by any chance?

:smile:
Reply 128
Hope everyone is being relatively productive. ^-^ Just completed about 45 mins on ATP and started a little bit on Glycolysis which I'll try and complete later. I'm going to have some lunch now and going to take a bit of time out so the next session will be at 3:00pm!
Original post by homeland.lsw
I opened a book...that counts :^_^:

Loooooooooooool :biggrin:
Original post by Anon_98
Hope everyone is being relatively productive. ^-^ Just completed about 45 mins on ATP and started a little bit on Glycolysis which I'll try and complete later. I'm going to have some lunch now and going to take a bit of time out so the next session will be at 3:00pm!

Yup...
*hastily closes youtube tab*
Original post by Anon_98

Thanks, I'll be joining you at 3 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Finished 1 topic in C1.2 didn't want to start the next topic with only 10 minutes to go :frown: Successful 50 minutes though :smile: at this rate I'll be able to finish C1 by the end of this week
Original post by Anon_98
Am I missing out? :puppyeyes:

You're missing out on nothing , trust me
Going to start revising Biology today :smile:
Reply 135
3pm (AKA 5pm my time) is when my lesson ends (yes I'm in class rn :shh: )
And I might.. no.. definitely need to revise things but the ninja is hopelessly lazy... :facepalm:
so I might pop in later. :dontknow:
wrote like 5 pages of verbs and I feel dizzy and sick for some reason

fuuuck I think I'm going to vom
Okay starting Biology Coursework now. This hour should just be sorting and planning and graphs/data/results!!
Original post by Milzime
wrote like 5 pages of verbs and I feel dizzy and sick for some reason

fuuuck I think I'm going to vom

do you feel better now? were you sick?
Original post by rajneetk
Do you do AQA AS psychology by any chance?

:smile:

I'm doing Edxcel AS instead.

Welp here goes another hour long study session, Japanese this time! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending