The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My ucl just changed to currently being processed by admissions? What does it mean and how long will it take? 😬
Reply 2581
Everyone that has applied to KCL in December seem to be getting offers/rejections now...Does that mean students that applied in January will be hearing from them soon too or?
Waiting on Exeter, did anyone get a response?
Original post by NR_898
Everyone that has applied to KCL in December seem to be getting offers/rejections now...Does that mean students that applied in January will be hearing from them soon too or?

I applied in January a few days before the deadline and I got an offer last friday, I think it just depends on whether or not they've actually made a decision with you
Original post by NR_898

They sent out a huge chunk of offers and rejections last Friday
Original post by ellie0497

I applied in early October and got an Exeter offer November 16th :smile: good luck!
Original post by cosmicsparrow
Everyone seems to have an offer from Bristol and I'm just chilling waiting on a reply. Don't you think they would've given out most of their offers by now?? I applied November 4th, sat LNAT 18th December and got 27. If they wanted me they would've given me an offer by now lol

Is your surname at the beginning or end of alphabet? I have a theory that Bristol are giving the majority of offers out alphabetically as all my friends who have had offers were given them in alphabetical order...5 people😳 I'm at the end of alphabet and still waiting, applied October 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, has anyone applied to Leeds for law? I haven't come across anyone who has applied to Leeds let alone receive an offer. Is it good for law?
Original post by trad1998
Is your surname at the beginning or end of alphabet? I have a theory that Bristol are giving the majority of offers out alphabetically as all my friends who have had offers were given them in alphabetical order...5 people😳 I'm at the end of alphabet and still waiting, applied October 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm an 'S' hmmmmm maybe!!! Hopefully that's the case!!
Original post by aayushk
Hey, has anyone applied to Leeds for law? I haven't come across anyone who has applied to Leeds let alone receive an offer. Is it good for law?

I applied to Leeds! Received an offer after a week and a half. Not really considering it atm but gonna visit next week! It's a good uni, yes, but there are better!
Original post by ellie0497

I applied Nov 4th, and received an offer December 21st!
Original post by cosmicsparrow
I'm an 'S' hmmmmm maybe!!! Hopefully that's the case!!

I'm a T so maybe my theory is correct! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NOP97
AS/GCSE's?

GCSEs: 2 A*, 5 A, 2 B and 1 C
AS: ABCD (I also already have A Level Polish at grade B)

Original post by xAssassin786
I'm still waiting for Nottingham too :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are taking so long, but it's reassuring to see that a lot of people are still waiting.
Original post by michaelzz
GCSEs: 2 A*, 5 A, 2 B and 1 C
AS: ABCD (I also already have A Level Polish at grade B)

They are taking so long, but it's reassuring to see that a lot of people are still waiting.

Yh I have been waiting since the start of December- it is almost the end of February now...
Reply 2594
Has anyone got a response from Warwick? applied on 12th November and I am still waiting
Original post by aayushk

Hi! I've applied to Leeds and received an offer 2 weeks after applying, I applied on 15th Jan :smile: also got an offer from Warwick but still waiting for Durham, Nottingham and Bristol. It's only been a month since I applied but the waiting is killing me already 😝
Original post by xAssassin786
Yh I have been waiting since the start of December- it is almost the end of February now...

What did you get in your LNAT if you don't mind me asking? And what are you predicted?
Original post by trad1998
I'm a T so maybe my theory is correct! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh maybe you know!! You know out of the people you know who got offers from Bristol, what was the last persons surname (I mean what letter did their name begin with) and when did they get their offer?! Maybe we can figure it out!!
Original post by NR_898

Really?? Yikes! I applied in October and I still haven't heard anything from them. Sent my LNAT the same day I applied too - I had that done in September.

Before anyone asks, predicted was the Canadian equivalent of A*AA and LNAT score was a 29.

Don't know what's taking them so long! Maybe because I'm international? I already got into my first-choice Canadian Uni so now I'm literally just waiting on KCL.
Original post by michaelzz
What did you get in your LNAT if you don't mind me asking? And what are you predicted?

I don't even know what I got in the LNAT as I had to take it late because I had to renew my passport which I left till the last minute. But I emailed the universities and they allowed me to take the test late.
I am predicted AAB. Quite low compared to many here lol,

Latest

Trending

Trending