The Student Room Group

I feel nothing right now, it feels weird.

I feel really weird right now, I can't feel anything and my brain is dead and has no emotions.

I dunno how to explain it, has anyone felt this.
Do you feel bored right now? Is there something bothering you?
Reply 2
Original post by Greedoshotfirst
Do you feel bored right now? Is there something bothering you?

Bored yeah.
Reply 3
I get this a lot don't worry

weird tho right? I usually end up watching some TV to think of something or at least suspend my brain from its inner purgatory lmao :smile:
Do you feel quite numb or brain-dead, as I sometimes have those experiences as well. If it is bothering you, try thinking about things that you love doing and maybe find some inspiration from that. Or you can PM me if it is more serious and you feel really down or bored.
Welcome to my life.

Did anything start it?
How long have you been feeling like this for?
Reply 6
I feel like this a lot last year, I was quite bored before but never quite numb or sad. For me it started around the time I began texting my ex after college finished, even when I was laughing and smiling all day happy mood I felt sadness and loss creeping in my mind, I do not believe there is a worse feeling than sleeping next to someone you love, and they love you back and yet you still feel sad and alone...
Sounds like a symptom of depression. Which may be deep depression or even just mild and temporary. Either way I recommend you get to the bottom of it (preferably with help of others such as family, friends or GP) as depression can be one slippery slope that you don't realise has overwhelmed your life completely until it's too late to get back to normal without a serious amount of work (and probably meds). Sorry for the long winded and perhaps overcautious tale, just don't want you turning this into something worse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending