The Student Room Group

Bank of England First Year Internship 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by llehctor
Got my rejection email at 5 o'clock yesterday evening, didn't get a chance to do Proversity tests. Good luck to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear :frown: Good luck with any future applications :smile:
Got my rejection email at 5 o'clock yesterday evening, didn't get a chance to do Proversity tests. Good luck to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least they are finally responding to people!
Reply 42
Original post by Jamie S
At least they are finally responding to people!

Not for AC cause he didn't do the proversity test :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
Not for AC cause he didn't do the proversity test :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Baby steps
When did you guys all first apply? I'm wondering if because I applied very late that I was disadvantaged, felt my video interview wasn't great but wasn't that bad aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by permanenthelp!
Sorry to hear :frown: Good luck with any future applications :smile:

Thanks, best of luck with all yours too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did you guys all first apply? I'm wondering if because I applied very late that I was disadvantaged, felt my video interview wasn't great but wasn't that bad aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure, I do wonder if they saw the number of applications which were passing through, and then saw the number of AC places, and then maybe got a bit tougher on the interviews :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that :frown: Best of luck in the future
Reply 48

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied in October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Hi I am in the same situation as you guys, I applied in December, completed all the stages and recently did the test based on the situation of the bank setting on fire and the measures to be taken.

I am still waiting to here if I will be invited to the assessment centre, are they letting people know this late if the invites are for the 22nd?? (its 4 days away!!)
Just recieved an invite for the 26th. Good luck guys!
Original post by p10jkle

Same! :biggrin:
Reply 52
Just got my invite this morning! Buzzing. Good luck everyone :smile: x
Reply 53
I'm still waiting. I reckon it's a rejection. What scores did you guys get in the proversity exercise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
I'm still waiting. I reckon it's a rejection. What scores did you guys get in the proversity exercise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've not heard anything and banks usually send out all invitations together :frown:

Did you receive an email with your score, or just tried to work it out from your answers? I worked out over 73% or something but I think the proversity test was just one aspect, they take into account the whole application when handing out AC invites.
Original post by lewiskh97
Yeah I've not heard anything and banks usually send out all invitations together :frown:

Did you receive an email with your score, or just tried to work it out from your answers? I worked out over 73% or something but I think the proversity test was just one aspect, they take into account the whole application when handing out AC invites.

I got 89% and still haven't heard back
Reply 56

No. There was a section where you could see the score you got

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by p10jkle

Well done! :biggrin: What scores did you get in the Proversity test?

Someone pointed out earlier that they were doing this on a rolling basis, so maybe this is just the first batch of invitations? :smile:
Original post by permanenthelp!
Someone pointed out earlier that they were doing this on a rolling basis, so maybe this is just the first batch of invitations? :smile:

Congrats! When was your deadline for the Proversity test? Mine was on the 29th January and in the email they said the assessment centres would be run w/c 22nd February. Do you think we are in the same batch...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending