Spoiler

Original post by Danny McCoyne
odell is fugly

You are lying
you mean like: me sat with my circle of friends ----> guy sat watching

ummm
Reply 25
Original post by alkaline.
lol that means all her friends knows she fancies you that's why they went quiet.

yeah I would keep it cool, I'm good at that lool but inside I'm ****ing dying and as soon as I get away from them I need like cool down time/ start over-evaluating everything that just happened.

I'd like to think I'd talk the same amount, but I think before I speak more in their presence so I don't come out with some stupid ****, which probably amounts to me speaking less.

Initially, I would never set up a situation for us to be alone since I don't really know him and it could get awkward real quick. Also, being with friends diffuses the pressure. After a while, I would want to be alone with him, but ngl I would expect him to make this happen (that's if he liked me too)

Wow, it's strange because st the start when I was talking to her with my friend. She never even ackwoledges my existence, she just talked to my friend while I was stood there watching her.
Say if you like a guy and you know he likes you but he never takes it further, would you get angry?
I do this way too often, and my friend told me girls get angry over this because they're thinking "why isn't he making any moves if he likes me"
Reply 26
Original post by Milzime
you mean like: me sat with my circle of friends ----> guy sat watching

ummm

No he's in your circle of friends, but he's new so he's watching you talking.
Reply 27
Original post by xobeauty
You are lying

He's not exactly a Francisco lachowski
Original post by Zenarthra
No he's in your circle of friends, but he's new so he's watching you talking.

do the whole prolonged eye contact 'hey I see u lookin :wink: ' thing and follow my flirty souuuulll
Reply 29
Original post by Eternalflames
Most definitely, I have done this in the past. Compliments, talking more and being a bit more affectionate, probably because the comfort level increases.

Has it ever gone anywhere?
Reply 30
Original post by Milzime
do the whole prolonged eye contact 'hey I see u lookin :wink: ' thing and follow my flirty souuuulll

Ok what if he said "let's fk" would you?
Has it ever gone anywhere?

In my case no, because he wasn't interested in me like that. But if it was another guy and we both showed as much interest as each other, it may have gone somewhere.
Ok what if he said "let's fk" would you?

so you're saying in this situation a hot guy in my friendship group has been eye banging me lmao and then later he's like hey let's **** (and in my hypothetical world creator I'm imagining he literally didn't say anything else just walks up like yes let us bang)

um I'd laugh and maybe if I liked the bloke yeah shorefing
He's not exactly a Francisco lachowski

You're comparing a twig to a beast? A boy to a man.

Move lol
Reply 34
Original post by Milzime
so you're saying in this situation a hot guy in my friendship group has been eye banging me lmao and then later he's like hey let's **** (and in my hypothetical world creator I'm imagining he literally didn't say anything else just walks up like yes let us bang)

um I'd laugh and maybe if I liked the bloke yeah shorefing

Haha, would you consider yourself a good looking girl?
Haha, would you consider yourself a good looking girl?

mmm just a moody biitch tbh

Spoiler

i just think 10 times
am i really that beautiful... :cute:
Reply 37
Original post by xobeauty
You're comparing a twig to a beast? A boy to a man.

Move lol

Wouldn't exactly say a boy to a man since lachowski is older.
He's 6'3, if lachowski wanted to hit the gym he would be a bigger beast than little odell beckham.
Reply 38
Original post by Milzime
mmm just a moody biitch tbh

Spoiler

Is that you?
Is that you?

yours truly

Quick Reply

Latest