The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Anyone got offers for VisCom illustration?

I had my interview last Thursday, went well I thought and they said it would take about a week to see if I would get an offer or not
But I got an unconditional the next day holy cow!!! So pumped !
Anyone else got an offer???? :biggrin:
I got my unconditional through on Monday!! I'm so happy :smile: I also booked my accommodation so now i'm just counting down the days until September haha.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I got a conditional i just need to pass the course I'm doing at the moment. Super hype !
YOU CAN ALREADY BOOK ACCOMMODATION!?
Original post by shibbikitteh
I got a conditional i just need to pass the course I'm doing at the moment. Super hype !
YOU CAN ALREADY BOOK ACCOMMODATION!?

If you wanna do it through the uni, wait until March, but I booked mine directly through Unite just so I can defo get a room in the place I want to be in (The Heights). It may be a bit more expensive than if you wait, but I thought it was safer doing it this way haha!
Original post by isabellouise221b
If you wanna do it through the uni, wait until March, but I booked mine directly through Unite just so I can defo get a room in the place I want to be in (The Heights). It may be a bit more expensive than if you wait, but I thought it was safer doing it this way haha!

Ahhhh thats very clever ! Good idea !
I want to be in the locks or Jennens; so I guess I'll wait.
Original post by shibbikitteh
Ahhhh thats very clever ! Good idea !
I want to be in the locks or Jennens; so I guess I'll wait.

I wanted to be in Jennens but all the shorter-lease flats had gone, so I settled with The Heights. it's only about a 12 minute walk away and it's really near a supermarket and Aston's sports centre and pool, so I'm not too fussed :smile:
Original post by isabellouise221b
I wanted to be in Jennens but all the shorter-lease flats had gone, so I settled with The Heights. it's only about a 12 minute walk away and it's really near a supermarket and Aston's sports centre and pool, so I'm not too fussed :smile:
That sounds good though !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending