The Student Room Group

Girls how do you act

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zenarthra
Wouldn't exactly say a boy to a man since lachowski is older.
He's 6'3, if lachowski wanted to hit the gym he would be a bigger beast than little odell beckham.

He looks like he would cry if you said the f word to him. And it looks like he takes it up the butt.
Nothing sexy or manly about that .
Reply 41
Original post by Milzime
yours truly

Why do you look so angry?
Why do you look so angry?

I was trying to illustrate my point :rofl:
Reply 43
Original post by Milzime
I was trying to illustrate my point :rofl:

Interesting.. You look like the perfect partner in crime
Interesting.. You look like the perfect partner in crime

Stare back. This has happened to me and the guy was just staring at me for five minutes I thought we were having some kind of staring contest. Then my friend 'sneezed' then we broke eye contact.
Never happened but if people look at me I continue behaving the way I am. Lol I'm not going to change the way I behave if someone is looking at me, what a silly thing to do.
Reply 47
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Stare back. This has happened to me and the guy was just staring at me for five minutes I thought we were having some kind of staring contest. Then my friend 'sneezed' then we broke eye contact.

Erm.. Do you think you're hot or somefink?
Reply 48
Original post by Pharmaholic
Never happened but if people look at me I continue behaving the way I am. Lol I'm not going to change the way I behave if someone is looking at me, what a silly thing to do.

On a scale of 10-10.1 how real do you reckon you are?
Erm.. Do you think you're hot or somefink?

Em what do you fink? :smug:
On a scale of 10-10.1 how real do you reckon you are?

On your scale, 10.1
Reply 51
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Em what do you fink? :smug:

yes.
Wow, it's strange because st the start when I was talking to her with my friend. She never even ackwoledges my existence, she just talked to my friend while I was stood there watching her.Say if you like a guy and you know he likes you but he never takes it further, would you get angry?I do this way too often, and my friend told me girls get angry over this because they're thinking "why isn't he making any moves if he likes me"

maybe she did that cause it's easier to talk to your friend than it is to you because she doesn't have feelings for your friend...

about never acknowledging your existence lol idk about that, that might only happen if I didn't want the guy to know I liked him. if I knew he liked me and wasn't making any moves I would assume he didn't like me enough and it would put me off.

"I do this way too often" stop doing it then. It's annoying af, your friend is right. Also, it's like you have a crush on this girl, and before you even get a chance to properly pursue her you've already made her feel frustrated/pissed off....
Reply 53
Original post by alkaline.
maybe she did that cause it's easier to talk to your friend than it is to you because she doesn't have feelings for your friend...

about never acknowledging your existence lol idk about that, that might only happen if I didn't want the guy to know I liked him. if I knew he liked me and wasn't making any moves I would assume he didn't like me enough and it would put me off.

"I do this way too often" stop doing it then. It's annoying af, your friend is right. Also, it's like you have a crush on this girl, and before you even get a chance to properly pursue her you've already made her feel frustrated/pissed off....

Thanks.
If I punched you in the arm would you cry?
Thanks.
If I punched you in the arm would you cry?

in a joking way?

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 55
in a joking way?

Spoiler

you are very stronk
Wink at him :wink: a few flirty glasses,licking lips looool
you are very stronk

don't tell me you punched her in the arm..
Reply 58
don't tell me you punched her in the arm..

jokingly
jokingly

did she cry?

Quick Reply