The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nohene
Has anyone got a response from Warwick? applied on 12th November and I am still waiting

I have friend who is still waiting for Warwick. I think she applied around about Oct-Nov. Don't worry, they'll eventually reply. Just hope for an offer!
Reply 2601
Original post by Favz98
I applied in January a few days before the deadline and I got an offer last friday, I think it just depends on whether or not they've actually made a decision with you

Really? I applied a few days before the deadline as well, I'm beginning to worry!
Reply 2602
Original post by SebastianCanuck
They sent out a huge chunk of offers and rejections last Friday

I realized...Hope I hear from them soon
Reply 2603
Original post by coalesce
Really?? Yikes! I applied in October and I still haven't heard anything from them. Sent my LNAT the same day I applied too - I had that done in September.

Before anyone asks, predicted was the Canadian equivalent of A*AA and LNAT score was a 29.

Don't know what's taking them so long! Maybe because I'm international? I already got into my first-choice Canadian Uni so now I'm literally just waiting on KCL.

Oh wow! I'm international too, lets hope we hear from them soon!
Applied to King's among others on the 4th November, sat LNAT the same day. Haven't heard anything back, should I be worried? Seen a few on here with offers. Predicted A*A*A* and 31 on LNAT, I've applied for PPL if that makes any difference ?
Really?? Yikes! I applied in October and I still haven't heard anything from them. Sent my LNAT the same day I applied too - I had that done in September.

Before anyone asks, predicted was the Canadian equivalent of A*AA and LNAT score was a 29.

Don't know what's taking them so long! Maybe because I'm international? I already got into my first-choice Canadian Uni so now I'm literally just waiting on KCL.

I applied in October too and haven't heard, have an LNAT of 27. Felt so depressing last week just constantly refreshing my kings portal whilst everyone else was finding out haha
Original post by trad1998
Is your surname at the beginning or end of alphabet? I have a theory that Bristol are giving the majority of offers out alphabetically as all my friends who have had offers were given them in alphabetical order...5 people😳 I'm at the end of alphabet and still waiting, applied October 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Must say this is a convincing theory ... I'm 'R' and still waiting also
Does anyone even have an offer to Durham yet?

Got mine on the 3rd of February
Original post by NR_898
Really? I applied a few days before the deadline as well, I'm beginning to worry!

Don't stress they're just replying in batches just cause they havent replied yet doesnt mean they won't give you an offer
Does anyone even have an offer to Durham yet?

got mine on 3rd of Feb
Original post by nohene
Has anyone got a response from Warwick? applied on 12th November and I am still waiting

Applied 10th november, offer 19th November

Be happy you made it through this round, my average was 93 and I had a 26 on my LNAT and my marks were deemed not competitive enough
What's your average?
Original post by xAssassin786
I don't even know what I got in the LNAT as I had to take it late because I had to renew my passport which I left till the last minute. But I emailed the universities and they allowed me to take the test late.
I am predicted AAB. Quite low compared to many here lol,

That's good that they allowed it, hopefully it went well!
I'm predicted A*AB so I know how you feel haha
Original post by michaelzz
That's good that they allowed it, hopefully it went well!
I'm predicted A*AB so I know how you feel haha

The MCQs went really well! My essay question was 'Do prisoners have the right to vote?' What was your essay question?
Got a ucl offer today 😁
Original post by mitchriding
Applied to King's among others on the 4th November, sat LNAT the same day. Haven't heard anything back, should I be worried? Seen a few on here with offers. Predicted A*A*A* and 31 on LNAT, I've applied for PPL if that makes any difference ?

I've applied for PLL too. No news yet,

But having just had my offer from Durham I'm the happiest person in the world :h:
Original post by GigiRaffaeli
I've applied for PLL too. No news yet,

But having just had my offer from Durham I'm the happiest person in the world :h:

I've applied PPL too! :smile:
Reply 2617
Original post by fabruttledge
Must say this is a convincing theory ... I'm 'R' and still waiting also

I have an offer from Bristol from 15th Jan, last name is P...applied 11th Nov LNAT 21st Oct
Reply 2618
Original post by nohene

I'm still waiting and I applied 11th Nov. It's my last one!
Original post by baconwoo
Got a ucl offer today 😁

Same. High 5s, bud. Pretty stoked. Want to firm right now but going to wait on my others. Never thought I'd get an offer from anyone let alone UCL!

Latest

Trending

Trending