The Student Room Group

Remember the black Mother and her 17 year old twins that all looked the same age?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chosenone93
Only by her aged neck

But that's the point, physically she isn't identical to her daughters..
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
But that's the point, physically she isn't identical to her daughters..

In a literal sense no but they can all pass as sisters, though having kids young is a major contributor in all honesty.
Original post by chosenone93
In a literal sense no but they can all pass as sisters, though having kids young is a major contributor in all honesty.

The lighting of the photo probably plays a large part in them looking so similar tbh. I'd like to see a photo of them in normal conditions.
(edited 8 years ago)
The lighting of the photo probably plays a large part to play in them looking so similar tbh. I'd like to see a photo of them in normal conditions.

I genuinely couldn't tell you who the mother in the 3 girl's picture, I've only seen like 10 black people in real life though...
The lighting of the photo probably plays a large part in them looking so similar tbh. I'd like to see a photo of them in normal conditions.

:rofl:

Original post by Danny McCoyne

:rofl:

And from the top 2 pictures it is much more obvious who the mother is...
Reply 27
NeNe's face says everything for me! When I saw this on Buzzfeed, I thought no, just reverse and go sit down.

Original post by Wired_1800
Why though?

I noticed that many famous black people like Pharell Williams,
Will Smith and co. don’t age as quickly as their counterparts. Is it because they are wealthy? There are some white and Asian people that look as young as 20-something, when they are in their 50’s, but black people are the ones known “not to crack”

I reckon moisturising plays a big part. Black people are somewhat forced to moisturise as ashy skin appearance isn't pleasant. The by product of moisturising is less wrinkles.
And from the top 2 pictures it is much more obvious who the mother is...

#Salty #Seethe #BlackGirlsMagic

If anything the only reason why it's so easy to discern who the mother is in the picture is because the twins look like each other.

The mother doesn't look 43, she looks 17. There's no denying that the mum looks extremely youthful, so I'm going to call BS on your whole salty routine.

#Salty #Seethe #BlackGirlsMagic

If anything the only reason why it's so easy to discern who the mother is in the picture is because the twins look like each other.

The mother doesn't look 43, she looks 17. There's no denying that the mum looks extremely youthful, so I'm going to call BS on your whole salty routine.

Nonsense, you can tell she's older. And I didn't say she looks 43, but to me she definitely doesn't look 17.
Melanin gives us super powers. #MelaninOnFleek

BTW it's not just an observed phenomenon it's scientifically been proven that white people on average age 10 years faster than black people. Olay has been testing the age-defying power of melanin for a decade in a bid to unlock the secrets but to no avail.

What about East Asians, they age quite nice too, but have pale skin.
Nonsense, you can tell she's older. And I didn't say she looks 43, but to me she definitely doesn't look 17.

No more than 3 posts ago you were arguing with someone saying and I quote "But she isn't physically identical" when you know damn well this thread isn't about the mum being identical to her daughters. You're salty for no reason. :wink:

More than 50k people on the disagree with you. Your opinion is irrelevant.

No more than 3 posts ago you were arguing with someone saying and I quote "But she isn't physically identical" when you know damn well this thread isn't about the mum being identical to her daughters. You're salty for no reason. :wink:

More than 50k people on the disagree with you. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Clearly referring to identical in terms of youth. Whether 50k people disagree with me or not is irrelevant, to me she does look older than her daughters.
lol OP are u on Lipstick Alley by any chance?
in on white woman hating thread

OP is clearly mad
Reply 35
Original post by Bealzibub

OP is clearly mad

Not 'white woman hating'. But calling out a sorry ass wanna be hot duo - yes!
Remember this pic? A 33 year old mother and her teenage daughter attempted to recreate it....but failed!

I can tell who the mom is straight away.
Original post by Bealzibub

OP is clearly mad

Beckies don't phase me. lol
Nene lol
Original post by Argylesocksrox
I genuinely couldn't tell you who the mother in the 3 girl's picture, I've only seen like 10 black people in real life though...

Sorry, where do you live that you have only seen 10 black people?

Quick Reply

Latest