The Student Room Group

Anyone with GCSE Law and GCSE Sociology exams at the same time? What's the plan?

I have these two exams scheduled at the exact same time, anyone in the same position as me or anyone who this has happened to? Comments are appreciated. :smile:
Original post by Samoyed
I have these two exams scheduled at the exact same time, anyone in the same position as me or anyone who this has happened to? Comments are appreciated. :smile:

This happened to me in my GCSEs with RS and something else :tongue: your school will organise it so you do one of the exams at the correct time, and you'll be in isolation in a classroom (possibly with other students in the same situation) with no phone, and then you'll take the other exam once they have finished doing it at the normal time. It's just so that you can't contact anyone who's just done the exam before you do it :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
This happened to me in my GCSEs with RS and something else :tongue: your school will organise it so you do one of the exams at the correct time, and you'll be in isolation in a classroom (possibly with other students in the same situation) with no phone, and then you'll take the other exam once they have finished doing it at the normal time. It's just so that you can't contact anyone who's just done the exam before you do it :smile:

Thank you!!! Did you have a preference for which exam you took first? Did you take both exams in the classroom or the examination hall?
Original post by Samoyed
Thank you!!! Did you have a preference for which exam you took first? Did you take both exams in the classroom or the examination hall?

No, the school just organised it for me and told me which exam I was doing first :smile: I took them both in the examination hall - the classroom is just for isolation beforehand. A teacher or exam supervisor will take you from the classroom to the exam hall :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Gingerbread101
No, the school just organised it for me and told me which exam I was doing first :smile: I took them both in the examination hall - the classroom is just for isolation beforehand. A teacher or exam supervisor will take you from the classroom to the exam hall :tongue:

Thank you very much it helps a lot! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest