The Student Room Group

Why do all girls see me as a brother?

Every girl i know see's me as a brother like damn. Can you not brother zone me like it's kinda deep?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ACockyDreamer
Every girl i know see's me as a brother like damn. Can you not brother zone me like it's kinda deep?

I feel the same but I get put in the sister-zone :frown: I made this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897083

I think for me it's that I look young and have no sex appeal so guys make me into their little sister figure :frown:

Do you look young or act childish? Do you listen to all the girls problems? Do you protect them from stuff, almost like a brother? I think if you can figure out why they do it then you can make steps to change it, if you wish.
well...

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I feel the same but I get put in the sister-zone :frown: I made this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897083

I think for me it's that I look young and have no sex appeal so guys make me into their little sister figure :frown:

Do you look young or act childish? Do you listen to all the girls problems? Do you protect them from stuff, almost like a brother? I think if you can figure out why they do it then you can make steps to change it, if you wish.

Most of the guys turn girls into sister figures if they confide in them and don't want to ruin their friendhshipp..

idk, i am 6'1 and built... i guess my protective nature... and i guess i am genuinely nice to people ... this maybe a reason...
Most of the guys turn girls into sister figures if they confide in them and don't want to ruin their friendhshipp..

idk, i am 6'1 and built... i guess my protective nature... and i guess i am genuinely nice to people ... this maybe a reason...

Well it sounds for you like it's more of a personality thing than a looks thing. I don't think you should change your personality but reserve you protective nature for women you have been dating for sometime perhaps. There's nothing wrong with being 'nice' but really people should sometimes earn your niceness because otherwise you can get used or turned into a doormat. Maybe just inject a little cheekiness or even cockiness (lol) in sometimes.

For me, I read somewhere that pure niceness isn't really attractive or exciting, unfortunately. Im a very 'nice', 'sweet as sugar' girl but to be honest I'm done with it most people prefer people who have an aloof, selfish, histrionic and dramatic side (aka bad girls and guys) as it evokes emotion and excitement in people and draws them closer. No more nice girl :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998
well...

Spoiler

whats wrong with a name phst ;D completely defines my life... esp alevels
Original post by Anonymous
Well it sounds for you like it's more of a personality thing than a looks thing. I don't think you should change your personality but reserve you protective nature for women you have been dating for sometime perhaps. There's nothing wrong with being 'nice' but really people should sometimes earn your niceness because otherwise you can get used or turned into a doormat. Maybe just inject a little cheekiness or even cockiness (lol) in sometimes.

For me, I read somewhere that pure niceness isn't really attractive or exciting, unfortunately. Im a very 'nice', 'sweet as sugar' girl but to be honest I'm done with it most people prefer people who have an aloof, selfish, histrionic and dramatic side (aka bad girls and guys) as it evokes emotion and excitement in people and draws them closer. No more nice girl :tongue:

aahh never change for someone else.... and ayy i am cockyy enoughh haha ;D hence the name

lmao I thought you meant brother as in black dude.
whats wrong with a name phst ;D completely defines my life... esp alevels

defines your life :s-smilie:
okay...
but girls just not a big fan of these guys that have silly names
Original post by fatima1998
defines your life :s-smilie:
okay...
but girls just not a big fan of these guys that have silly names

ahh fair play.. its all bantss :biggrin: and it's not silly.. i find it amusing ;S but you're entitled to an opinion :biggrin:
Reply 10
Cus your being a brother? If you calmly whispered in their ears 'I want to **** you' they might get the message
Reply 11
It's not a good sign... lol. well depends how you take it / what you're looking for
ahh fair play.. its all bantss :biggrin: and it's not silly.. i find it amusing ;S but you're entitled to an opinion :biggrin:

fair enough
:u:
Original post by whorace
Cus your being a brother? If you calmly whispered in their ears 'I want to **** you' they might get the message

well being nice = being a brother :biggrin: haha but yeah your idea is kinda sick :biggrin: haha probably get slapped but worth a try ;D
Reply 14
well being nice = being a brother :biggrin: haha but yeah your idea is kinda sick :biggrin: haha probably get slapped but worth a try ;D

No being nice does not mean being a brother, you give off brother vibes. And don't you dare do what I just said to a girl who doesn't look interested, if she's even a tad interested she won't slap you, and even if she says no she'll know who to go to in the future.
Original post by whorace
No being nice does not mean being a brother, you give off brother vibes. And don't you dare do what I just said to a girl who doesn't look interested, if she's even a tad interested she won't slap you, and even if she says no she'll know who to go to in the future.

i don't even know what brother vibes are :/ && I'm joking lool and ayy you're an optimistic human being :biggrin:
Original post by mango peeler
lmao I thought you meant brother as in black dude.

:toofunny:
Reply 17
i don't even know what brother vibes are :/ && I'm joking lool and ayy you're an optimistic human being :biggrin:

Even if you aren't some guys seem to believe they will get slapped if they do it, they probably will if they are talking to someone incredibly rude or a stranger who has no interest in them, or their breath stinks, otherwise it's fair game.

Brother vibes you are probably too passive and open.

And as for optimism: I am an optimist, I don't see what use there is in being anything else :smile: (Maybe said by Winston Churchill no source though)
Original post by whorace
Even if you aren't some guys seem to believe they will get slapped if they do it, they probably will if they are talking to someone incredibly rude or a stranger who has no interest in them, or their breath stinks, otherwise it's fair game.

Brother vibes you are probably too passive and open.

And as for optimism: I am an optimist, I don't see what use there is in being anything else :smile: (Maybe said by Winston Churchill no source though)

interesting never thought about passiveness hmm andd ayy i prefer being a capitalist with hint of realist ;D muchh funn xD
Original post by Rockstar North
:toofunny:

you are so ****ing stupid lemme alone :toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending