The Student Room Group

AMA - Vegan, bisexual, feminist, 16 y/o girl

Scroll to see replies

Will Bojo campaign to stay or leave?
Original post by _Bright Eyes
Would you rather have a permanent clown face tattooed to your face that you can't remove or cover up, or have to get naked and lay an egg every time someone says "egg"?

Lay an egg because then I could eat eggs :u:
Unlucky m8
Original post by Zaclowton
Why did you go vegan? (I'm vegan too)

I initially went vegetarian and then I was just hearing so many things about the ethical, environmental, and health issues of animal products so I just went vegan!
my computer screen is literally screaming 'offended'
Original post by Ethereal World
Why do people feel the need to declare identities they fit into? Why don't humans just be and exist?

I agree with you there but I find these threads quite amusing. Also, some people like to have some sort of identity and structure to their lives! Some people don't. Either is cool.
Original post by Nadile
Are you one of these feminists that think it's ok for a woman to hit a man, but not ok for a man to hit a woman? Also, are you afraid of being called "bossy" and would it stop you from progressing in a career?

Btw, yay on the vegan part <3

No, I don't think abuse is okay in any circumstance! And yes, I am a bit afraid of the bossy thing, but I'm mostly afraid of not being able to progress into the career I want to in general because of my gender.
triggered.jpg
Original post by Davalla
Why are you so ashamed of being a 16 year old bisexual, feminist, vegan, to the extent that you have to use the anonymous feature?

I'm not ashamed. I'm just a shy person and I find it hard to talk about personal topics without this sort of barrier! :h:
Original post by Ethereal World
loooooooool. Also props to your comment above. TFTE

Too Funny To Entertain

The thirst on some threads is too great; peeps be more dehydrated than ethanol exposed to concentrated sulphuric acid :frown:
Where do you put your poetry
Original post by little_wizard123
Why do you feel those 'qualities' make you better than us?

Where did she even say that? :s-smilie:

OP - post a photo of the most attractive male and female celebrity in your opinion!
You make it seem as if we're supposed to be completely thrilled by the idea of talking to a vegan, bisexual, teenage feminist. I don't want to be rude, but from what I've seen on tumblr and from my own first-hand experience with "vegan, bisexual, feminist" teens, I only see attention-thirsty, stubborn girls who don't think outside of their tiny box nor imagine for a second that they might be wrong on certain things. I'm all for equality and the promotion of equality, but feminism has such an ugly stain tainted on its cover it makes it annoyingly difficult to be one. I'm sure you're not like that though..
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ombtom
Do you do yoga and Pinterest weekly?

No.
Original post by little_wizard123
Why do you feel those 'qualities' make you better than us?

I don't. I'm accepting of anyone's diet or sexual orientation. I can't say the same for anybody who doesn't identify as a feminist though.
Original post by kamitersen
Do you Tumblr?

Yes.
Reply 36
What is more important vegan movement, LGBT movement or feminist movement?
Original post by sleepysnooze
do you wear glasses?
do you have short hair?
do you grow out your pubes?
are you left wing?
do you hate stereotypes yet simultaneously exist as one?

No, contact lenses.
No, shoulder-length.
No, I trim them.
Yes, I'm Labour.
No.
Reply 38
Did you decide to choose all these 'edgy' life choices because they are in fashion atm or because you need a label in order to feel unique?
You should get that looked at!

Quick Reply

Latest