The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
Haha, I can definitely see that - same messy hair and the same smile too :tongue:

Yeah, as soon as I saw your picture I was like, OMG that guy!! (You should watch the series if you haven't btw)
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Yeah, as soon as I saw your picture I was like, OMG that guy!! (You should watch the series if you haven't btw)

I'll definitely keep it in mind :cute: got like three other things to get through first but I definitely will if I find the time
Original post by Alexion
I'll definitely keep it in mind :cute: got like three other things to get through first but I definitely will if I find the time

Lol, I get that on a spiritual level. I'm on a gap year and I spent the last 3 weeks tearing through 6(!!!) 20ep seasons and I'm 3 episodes away from catching up to being up to date 😂
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Lol, I get that on a spiritual level. I'm on a gap year and I spent the last 3 weeks tearing through 6(!!!) 20ep seasons and I'm 3 episodes away from catching up to being up to date 😂

Yeah, despite A-levels I seem to be finding waaaay too much time to watch stuff :lol: I've got 22 episodes of The Walking Dead along with about 170 episodes of the anime I'm watching to finish, and I reckon it'll be sooner than I expect that I'm done with that...
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, despite A-levels I seem to be finding waaaay too much time to watch stuff :lol: I've got 22 episodes of The Walking Dead along with about 170 episodes of the anime I'm watching to finish, and I reckon it'll be sooner than I expect that I'm done with that...

Anime episodes are usually like 20 minutes long so you can breeze through them pretty fast, I think I saw earlier on the thread you said you were watching fairy tale! I really liked it but am yet to finish it so I might revisit at some point :P
Original post by welcometoib
Some thirsty thirsty people on here, no wonder girls upload pics for the compliments

innit
Original post by MevMev
innit

FYI there is literally not one girl on this site who has uploaded a pic that is "hot". they are pretty at best, and putting on makeup makes a donkey look alright too so until one has the confidence to post without crap on their face, the thirsty guys should perhaps stop inflating the egos of ladies on here.
FYI there is literally not one girl on this site who has uploaded a pic that is "hot". they are pretty at best, and putting on makeup makes a donkey look alright too so until one has the confidence to post without crap on their face, the thirsty guys should perhaps stop inflating the egos of ladies on here.

lol i have the confidence to put photos up without plastering my face n makeup but i don't do it cos theres some real creeps online- u gotta be careful

and yeah thirsty guys just stop no one likes girls with ego

Get you!
I'd be happy for more guys to post pics. But that's just how I roll as a bi guy 😎
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:colondollar: finally got good lighting :h:

Spoiler

Damn, I knew you were black but TCTT 😍
Original post by ZuluK
Damn, I knew you were black but TCTT 😍

Lower your gaze:colonhash:
Original post by Lord Samosa
:hello:

Spoiler

looking good :tongue:
Lower your gaze:colonhash:

It's lowered alright :wink:
Actually, I do remember a couple of properly hot (like 9/10) girls from this thread.

Why should a girl post without makeup? The girls I see in every-day life (ie. the ones that my 'rating scale' is based on) wear makeup so it's not like it's cheating.

I do agree that some girls get overrated, although I guess it's just people being polite.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
It's lowered alright :wink:

Astagfirullah:colonhash:
Astagfirullah:colonhash:

Ya allah, mujhe maaf kardo :biggrin:

Spoiler

To be fair I wear make up if I'm going out like for like a meal or general places but in my profile pic I have no make up nd hairs still wet from the shower. Some girls think they just look nicer with make up on and are more confident that way, so they're gunna wanna take a picture of them looking fineee.
Original post by xobeauty
You're disrespectful as ****.

tell him off

(I was linked to the page where you wrote this :ninja:)
Original post by mango peeler
tell him off

(I was linked to the page where you wrote this :ninja:)

what do u mean?
Original post by ZuluK
looking good :tongue:

why thank you :tongue:

Latest